Chapter 9 (Blacklist)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You really blacklist her?” Sandara asked.

“Neh.” Bom is not in the mood for answer such a question, she really hate Tiffany after saw the kiss(?)

The park sister also skipped class today because of Bom’s emotion, so sandara suggested to skipped class.

“It’s the first time you blacklist someone and it’s a girl~” Sandara shook her head can’t believe.

“Are you on her side?” Bom asked.

“Aniyo~ why so sensitive? I just saying~”

“Mianhe...”

“I know it’s hard but the girl didn’t do anything wrong, it’s Top fault~”

“It’s because that seduce him!” She yelled.

“You don’t have to yell.” She held her ear, checking if it’s still okay.

“I want to eat chocolate!” She said.

“Not again, you already it a lot, I know you mad but think about your voice~” Sandara tried to talk to her friend but Bom was to mad and ignore her while walked to a sweets store.

Enjoy your hell ! Bom cursed Tiffany.

***

Break time, Tiffany goes to the canteen with Yuri like usual.

“I’ll go to the washroom first~” Tiffany said.

“Okay, I’ll wait~” Yuri replied.

“No... You go and get some food first, don’t want our place to be stolen, right?”

“Okay then~ come quickly~” Yuri waved and Tiffany waved back. Tiffany know from everyone glare that something might happen, so she told Yuri to go first. She doesn’t want to see her friend suffer with her. Tiffany walked in the washroom with nothing happen but when she walked out from the washroom, flours poured to her face and body.

! So it started! Tiffany knew it will happen soon but this time she is strong enough to handle it but what Tiffany doesn’t know that’s not the ending, it just getting started. The students shoot her with water gun but the water gun content colored water and now her body is like a rainbow.

I have to bear it! And then the students ran away leaving her there.

“T-tiffany?” Yuri called her friend.

“I’m okay~” She said tried to be strong.

“Let’s wash your face first~” Yuri help her friend to the washroom. After Tiffany face was clean they tried to clean the hair. “Why did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Tell me to go first!”

“I don’t want you to get suffer because of me...”

“They will not hurt me, I’m the kingka cousin.”

“I heard what Ji-young told you this morning...” Yuri got speechless remember the morning talk with her cousin. After the hair was cleaned, they wash the cloth but the color is still there and it’s wet.

“It’s a good thing that I bring a spare cloth for my dance practice, you wait here!” Yuri said and run towards her class but when she ran there she saw Taeyang.

“Yuri-ah~” Taeyang called, Yuri got mad after saw one of the school kingka. She j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter