Chapter 19 (Perform for an Idol part 3)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Next up is Park Sandara~” The principal reading the list again. TOP did a great job in the stages.

 

“Fighting~” Bom cheer for her friend.

 

“Neh~” She said and walk to the front confidently.

 

“Do I look great?” TOP asked confidently.

 

“You always great... But now I’m not great...” Bom lost her confidence.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll do find~”

 

“I hope you’re right...”

 

“Excuse me for a minute... I got to use the restroom~” TOP leaving Bom alone watching her friend on the stage. TOP walked to restroom, just when he about to enter the male’s restroom he heard clearly someone or something is crying. He tried to ignore the sound and just get in the male’s restroom but the sound is really bothers him. The voice is the same as a ghost that wanted to take revenge at someone. When he finished clean up his hand and still there is a sobbing voice. He really wanted to see what is making that horrible sounds and he did. He entered the restroom and knocked the only closed door.

 

“Is someone inside?” He asked but no one answer.

 

“Are you a person?” He asked just to make sure. When suddenly the door opened, he was really shocked but then realized that person is someone he saw before, Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Yah! What are you doing inside?” But she didn’t answer the question.

 

“I’m asking why are you pretending to be a ghost?” Still she didn’t answer. Now he gpt mad.

 

“Do you think you can scare me with your horrible voice, I’m not a person who’s afraid something like this childis-“ He stopped when he saw tears keep falling from her cheeks.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. When he heard a voice is getting near, girls voice. He didn’t know what to do when suddenly he pushes Tiffany inside the room and he also went inside then lock the door.

 

“What-“ Tiffany tried to speak but TOP stop it while closing .

 

“I know right~ we don’t even get a chance...” A girl voice is clearly heard by both of them.

 

“We should know this is a waste of time~”

 

“The queenka and kingka is just a bunch of people with no manner, they don’t even deserve to be called a person!”

 

“Why you-“ TOP about said something bad when suddenly a hand closed his mouth, a small soft hand landed on his lips.

 

“Ssstt” Tiffany said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter