Chapter 10 (More trouble)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all the fun they have finally it’s time to go home. Tiffany and Yuri both waved goodbye walking to their own direction

I must give Yuri a present too~ but what? Tiffany was thinking. I’ll make delicious food for tomorrow~ She though happily.

“Where are you going?” A guy suddenly blocked Tiffany ways. Tiffany tried to ignore by walking the opposite direction but another person blocked her way and another one on the other side. One of the men grabbed Tiffany wrist.

“Let me go, jerk!” She yelled but the man didn’t see to hear it.

“Let’s play some game~” The man said while his bottom lips making Tiffany disgusted.

“Yah, let go!” but no use the man was too strong for her.

“She look pretty~” The other one said while hold her face, Tiffany hit his hand of.

“Get your dirty hand of me!” She said, to be honest she scared to death but if she showed her weak side they will get her for sure.

“Didn’t you hear the lady?” A man appeared and pulled that jerk hand. Tiffany got away and looked at that person it was Taeyang.

“It’s Taeyang...” The three of them tried to run but one of them being caught by Taeyang. “You are our school students, right? Do you want to die?” He asked.

“N-no...” The man answered didn’t dare to disobey the kingka. Taeyang then let him go and the man quickly run away.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yes...” Tiffany answered. “Thank you...” She actually doesn’t want to speak to the kingka but she really glad that he saved her. “I have to go now...” She tried to walk away.

“Is that how you treat your savior?” He asked.

“Then... I should I repay?”

“Buy me ice cream?”         

“Ice cream?” Taeyang nodded. They then buy ice cream, but Tiffany only buy one for Taeyang.

“What about you?” He asked.

“I don’t want to.”

“Oh~ but I like chocolate better~” He whined.

“Why didn’t you say it at the first place?”

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter