Chapter 20 (Perform for an Idol part 4)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Bom~” Park Bom quickly stood up and walked to the stage. She doesn’t seem nervous but yet she isn’t that confident about herself because of her condition now. Still she tried to look calm. When she stood on the stage her confident was full. The music start to play and she start to sing it nicely like a pro but because her voice condition aren’t that great from the start, her voice get worse every note that she sings.

 

You can do it Bom! She cheered in her heart and let out her powerful voice in the ref of the song. Unfortunately her voices suddenly disappear when she tried to let it out. There were no voice heard only the melody keep going.

 

What happen? Some guy asked to the other, not only him but everyone keep talking to each other about what happen to Bom.

 

Did she just forget the lyric?

 

I think she miss the note...

 

No, it’s more like she lost her voice somehow

 

Bom don’t what to do, see look at her friends who seems to be shocked as well and looked at the judges disappointed face and she now know her result. Tears start to drop from her eyes, she couldn’t control her emotions anymore and her legs don’t have any strength left. She sat down on the stage with her tears still keep dropping from her cheeks.

 

Top quickly ran and help Bom to stand up, Sandara also help her friend, Taeyang and GD also join to help. Top carry her to the infirmary. Sandara, GD and Taeyang know what Bom need the most now is Top so they didn’t follow Top. The hall started to get noisy again. Sandara and GD leave the hall too, now only one kingka left in the hall.

 

“Please be quite!” The principal star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter