Chapter 13 (Complicated part 3)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“A couple?” Taeyang disbelieve his own eyes and ears. I though he likes Tiffany...

“Wae? Aren’t you happy for us?” Bom asked.

“It just that I shocked to see this~” Taeyang tried to explained.

“Let’s leave this couple alone~” Before the couple could respond Sandara pulled Taeyang away.

“Just ignore them~” Bom said while holding tight Top hand. Top gave her a smile and walked to their class, many people are watching them and whispered to each other.

Look it’s the kingka and queenka~

They suit each other~

They really date~

So jealous~

Bom was really enjoy the moment. I should have accepted his love at the first place~ Bom thought happily.

***

“What happen?” Sandara asked after they get far from Top and Bom.

“What do you mean?” Taeyang pretend to didn’t understand.

“I’m from the acting class and you can’t lie to me~” Taeyang remind silent cause he know that Sandara will find out something if he open his mouth. “Let me guess~ you like Bom?” Sandara asked, she just random guessed but Taeyang still remind silent.

“If you don’t answer I’ll it count as a ‘yes’.” Sandara continue but Taeyang ignore it and walked away while still remind silent.

“Yah, Dong Young Bae!” Sandara yelled. “He such a hard head...” She mumbled. Did he like Bom? No, it doesn’t make sense... Sandara didn’t have a clue about what Taeyang is thinking.

GD who is trying to find a place to skip class heard their conversation. So she did like youngbae... Why didn’t I confess? It’s too late for me now... He walked away with a disappointed feeling.

***

Tiffany already in her class waiting for Yuri to comeback and hear the bad news(?). Yuri come back with a big smile on her face.

“Guess what?” Yuri said after reaching Tiffany spot.

“I don’t want too...” Tiffany replied while cross her arm.

“Aigoo~ you got suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter