Chapter 17 (Perform for an Idol)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stopped.

“Carry me to the principal office!” Taeyeon ordered. GD only sigh and do as she say. When he carried her, he saw Sandara. That girl is standing not far from them.

“Do you know her?” Taeyeon looked at the girl in front of her.

“Ani...” GD then ignored her and walked away.

“But she looked shock somehow... Is she your girlfriend?” Taeyeon asked.

“Talk again and I’ll drop you down here!” He warned.

“I was just asking! What’s the big deal anyway?” She then kept silent until he began to talk.

“By the way...”

“What?”

“Why do you want to go to the principal office?”

“I have some business of course.”

“What kind of business?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out~” Finally they arrived, GD put her down slowly this time.

“Bye then!” He said while leaving her. Taeyeon knock at the door. The principal seems really happy seeing the idol.

***

“Yuri-ah” Taeyang finally stopped her by grabbing her hand. “I’m sorry okay?”

“Got you right?” Yuri let out a big laugh.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m just joking~ do you think I will get mad because of that small thing?” Taeyang is speechless. He can only see Yuri at that moment.

“We’ll be late if our speed is like this~” Tiffany said.

“You’re right~” Yuri then realize. Both of them start running, leaving Taeyang behind.

“Yah, wait for me~” He chased them.

***

The school bell is ringing. 3 of them finally arrive and go to their classes as fast as they can. Tiffany and Yuri is lucky that the teacher didn’t enter the class yet.

“I thought we’ll be late~” Yuri said while taking her breath after running like a crazy person.

“I know right, we shouldn’t be late at Ms. Park time or we’ll die for sure~” Tiffany said in the same condition as Yuri. Both of them sit down and a while the scary Ms. Park enter the class.

Meanwhile Taeyang was sure that he is late. He wanted to skip class but the teacher open the door and saw him.

“Taeyang-sshi~” It was not the teacher but it was the principal.

“Yes?” He bow, and asked politely.

“I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter