Chapter 14 (Idol)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Dong young-bae~” Yuri replied.

“What?” Tiffany really got shocked how can she and her bestfriend like the same man? Just when it got complicated the teacher entered the class.

***

Bom already promise Top to not hurt Tiffany with the blacklisted so today is like a normal day for her but she keep thinking about what Yuri told her.

“Yuri-ah~” Tiffany called.

“Neh?” Yuri replied.

“Do you like Young-bae that much?” Tiffany asked.

“Why suddenly you ask?” Yuri asked back.

“Nothing, I’m just curios~” Tiffany replied.

“Let’s say I love him~ does that answer your question?” Tiffany only made a fake smile while nodding.

“Hope you’ll be happy~” She said. Yuri didn’t get what happen to her friend.

***

After school,

“Tiffany meet me at singing class~” The teacher said and leave the room.

“Good luck~” Yuri said. Tiffany let out a sigh and quickly followed the teacher to the singing class. After arrived,

“I heard it from Kwon Yuri that you can sing well~” The teacher said.

“Not really...” Tiffany getting nervous as the time goes by.

“Okay you can sing now~” The teacher said, Tiffany take a deep breath and let it out the started singing. She tried to sing but somehow her voice shakes. Sometimes she forgot the lyric and missed the note. It ended but it was really horrible. “I heard it quite enough...” The teacher said.

“I’m really sorry...” Tiffany felt horrible.

“I think you should practice more~ it’s not good for you to perform yet.” Tiffany can only nod after hearing the teacher words. The teacher left the singing class while Tiffany sat down.

“Maybe I am horrible at singing~” She sigh. In the end she tried to practice again singing the song over and over again (Rolling In The Deep)

There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark.
Finally, I can see you crystal clear,
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare,
See h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter