Chapter 6 (I’m not weak)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m sorry for ruining your dance practice...” Tiffany said. She already stopped crying and now Taeyang and Yuri both help she get home.

“It’s okay~” Yuri said.

“And you guys don’t have to follow me, I’m okay now.”

“We don’t have anything better to do anyway~” Yuri still try to comfort her friend.

“Thank you...” Taeyang only keep silent bringing Tiffany bag. “My bag?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s here.” Taeyang replied.

“I’ll hold it myself...” Tiffany said.

“No, it’s okay~”                        

Maybe not all kingka is bad... She thought while smile at him a little.

“So, you always walk home?” He asked.

“Ah, yes.”

“By foot? Everyday?”

“Yes, I live with my uncle, since he’s busy. I walk home by myself~”

“Oh~” The three of them walked silently until a quite distance.

“We arrived~ Thank you so much for your help~” She said, taking back her back.

“Rest well, okay?” Yuri seems a bit worried.

“I will.” She gave her the eyes smile. Tiffany wave goodbye to both of them and they wave back. Tiffany entered the house.

“She lives here?” Taeyang asked after seeing the house, the house is quite old judging from the paint that almost invisible.

“It’s my first time here to~” Yuri replied. “Today, I’m find that the kingka is not heartless after all~” Yuri said.

“Who said we are heartless?” He asked innocently, Yuri almost laugh seeing his bad acting but she hold it in.

“Gomawo oppa~”

“I didn’t do anything to be honest~” He said, Yuri smiled. The both of them walked, leaving Tiffany’s house.

***

Tiffany peek at her window and knew both of them already left. She took out her phone and dialed a number.

“Hello, Fany?” The voice from the other side.

“Yes, mom~” She said tried to sound happy.

“Is anything wrong, dear?” Her mother asked.

“Mom...”

“What is the matter? Is everything okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter