Chapter 4 (Chocolate)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Top when to school like his usual day. He sat on his chair while listening to his headphone, he look at his desk and find out a present in it. He thought it must be a fangirl again, so he put it back. His eyes caught something else in the desk, a card. He took and read it.

I’m sorry for make you mad yesterday

I hope you’ll forgive me and please accept the present

(P.S. Please, don’t put me on the blacklist)

Sincerely, Hwang Tiffany

What does P.S. mean? Top don’t really care of the card and he never think about putting Tiffany on the blacklist anyway. He took out the present again.

“Oppa~” Suddenly Bom entered his class making he shocked.

“What is this?” Bom asked pointing at the present. “A present from your fangirl?” Bom pouted cutely.

“I don’t know what is inside? Take it if you want it~” Top gave the present to Bom, while his other hand hide the card.

“Gomawo~” Bom opened the present, it was chocolate. “Chocolate? But today is not even valentine? Your fangirl really is something~”

Do she think that I’ll forgive her with only chocolate? I can buy thousand more! Top yelled on his heart. Bom then took one chocolate.

“Aaa...” She said to Top, wanting he to open his mouth. Top opened his mouth and eat it. Bom also take another chocolate and eat it herself.

“At least it taste good~” Boom said while taking another bite. Top notice some chocolate on her face.

“How clumsy~” Top wipe the chocolate with his finger and his finger. Bom suddenly blushed.

“Gomawo~” Top can only smile seeing her behavior, he almost forgot about the confession he did yesterday.

***

I hope he receive the card and present... Tiffany was afraid that she really ended up in the blacklist.

“Fanny-ah~” Yuri called her name after notice she was thinking something else.

“What?” She quickly back to the world.

“What are you thinking?” Yuri asked.

“I’m afraid that I’ll end up in the blacklist...” Tiffany replied.

“Wait a minute~” Yuri turned around and walked towards her cousin GD.

“Ji-young-ah” She called while poked GD, he knew that voice.

“Neh?” GD opened his headphone.

“I have a question~”

“I knew it, you always find me when you have a problem and call me oppa!” He said, even though they are the same age GD always like being called oppa.

“Oppa~” Yuri said with her sweet voice.

“Neh?”

“I have a question~” She repeat her words.

“What is it?”

“I just wanted to know, is Seung Hyun-sshi blacklisted Tiffany?” Yuri asked.

“Oh, that new kid~ Top never said anything about blacklisted her, it’s strange that Top will let her go...” GD answered.

“Gomawo~” Yuri said after list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter