Chapter 21 (Nightmare)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we need to disqualified this girl, she should know how important this day is, yet she didn't show up!” Mr. Yong said disappointed

“I understand...” The principal seem to be a little upset with Tiffany as well. “Dear my beloved students, thank you all for taking such a valuable time to perform, the result will be announced tomorrow~ now you can all go back home and take a good rest.

Yuri who is still inside the school hall didn't know what should do because of her leg, the only thing she can do is hoping that Tiffany will show up soon. Fany-ah where are you? Yuri thought. The hall door opened someone push the door, it was Taeyang. He walked towards Yuri.

“You didn’t find her?”

“No...” Taeyang lied. He didn't want to explain what just happened to him and Tiffany, it could be a mess if he tell her.

***

“Nothing!” She tried to walk away but Taeyang grab her hand. “I said 'nothing'!” She tried to release her hand by pulling it. “Let me go, JERK!!!” Taeyang was shocked by what he heard and slowly releasing her hand, Tiffany got away but when she tried to walk away she almost fallen down because of the slippery floor. Taeyang quickly grabbed her hand her but they end up falling down together, Taeyang on bottom and Tiffany at top of him plus their lips both meet up.

Tiffany quickly get up from Taeyang body. She felt so confused and run away.

What just happened? Taeyang lying on the floor for quite a while before getting up and clear his mind.

Meanwhile the Jung sister looked at each other.

“We will make this school a mess~” Jessica and Krystal said together. They walked away from the scene.

Tiffany didn't know what sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter