Chapter 3 (Dance)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri went to her usual after school activity, dance class. The reason why she joined this activity is because of Taeyang. Taeyang also joined dance after school but he not often attend for some reason.

I hope he’ll be there~ Yuri pray, closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw Taeyang in front of her. Smile on her face, when she know Taeyang also go today. Yuri walked to the dance class not far behind Taeyang.

Footsteps? Taeyang hearing someone might behind him. He turned back and saw Yuri.

“Why are you following me?” He asked.                             

“I’m not following you, I also went to dance class~” Yuri explained. Taeyang tried to remember her.

“Ah~ you’re GD’s cousin, right?” Yuri is a bit disappointed caused Taeyang remembered her as Ji-young’s cousin.

“Neh...” She nodded slowly.

“What’s your name again?” He tried to remember it. “Kwon....” Yuri got more disappointed.

“KWON YURI, and don’t dare you forget my name!” She yelled and walked with full speed leaving Taeyang behind.

“Did I do something wrong?” Taeyang asked himself, but then he decided to ignore and keep walking towards the dance class.

Are you crazy, Yuri? She asked herself. What if you get blacklisted by HIM? She hit her head. Think about what she just done. She never got blacklisted by the kingka or queenka just because she was Kwon Ji-young’s cousin.

***

Blacklisted... Tiffany shook her head trying focused on where she going. My highschool year? She thought about it and how worst it will happen, maybe I should quit this school and went back to America? She thought about it but she can’t disappoint her uncle. Or apologize? She finally decided, she will apologize and make up for it. But will he forgive me this easily....? Right! A present~ She then ran to the nearest store to buy a few things she could present. Tiffany didn’t have much money to buy present cause she didn’t came from a rich family.

***

“Very good, next Young bae-sshi~” The coach call his name by a random order.

“Show us some move!” Taeyang didn’t lose anytime and dance. People was amazed by his move, Yuri tried to not look at him but she end up watching too. Finally Taeyang song ended.

“Amazing~” The coach gave him a round of applause. “Okay next Yuri-sshi~” The coach read the last name on the list. Yuri was a little scared to try a hip hop song. She usually will dance a normal pop song but today she thinks about some change. When the music start, Yuri take over the stage(?)

Taeyang usually ignore what other people called dance but he can’t let his eyes go away from Yuri. Yuri really got everybody attention today, including the dancing king AKA Dong Young-bae. When the song ended everybody cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter