Chapter 18 (Perform for an Idol part 2)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school all the student that got a chance to perform gather in the school hall. When they entered they can see 3 persons sitting in front of the hall. The first person is the school principal, and the one in the middle is the school idol Kim Taeyeon, beside her is a popular composer Mr. Yong.

 

“Fany-ah~ I’m really nervous...” Yuri said.

 

“Me too... I never perform in front of people like this... I’m afraid I can’t sing well...”

 

“Let’s just do our best!” Yuri said, Tiffany nodded agree.

 

The kingka and queenka is here~ Both of the girl heard someone talking, and when they look behind they saw Taeyang, GD, TOP, Bom, and Sandara walking side by side.

 

I don’t think we got a chance... Almost all the students thought that the school queenka and kingka will get chosen.

 

“Please sit down all my beloved students~” The principal say using a microphone that he was holding. Yuri and Tiffany quickly find a place to sit. Taeyang saw the two girls.

 

“I think I’ll join them there~” Taeyang bid goodbye to all the queenka and kingka.

 

“What is he thinking?” TOP begin to talk.

 

“I think he play too much with my cousin...” GD joined the conversation.

 

“Now guys~ you know it not nice to talk about someone like that~” Sandara tried to stop the talk about Taeyang.

 

“Why are you always taking his side? Do you like him?” The question suddenly popped out from his mind.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m not on anybody side~” Sandara explained.

 

“Just cut it! Everybody can tell you guys have something!”

 

“Something? What are you saying? Do you think Young-Bae and me are in a relationship?”

 

“I didn’t say it!”

 

“Yah, Kwon Ji-young!-“

 

“Stop it guys...” Bom tried to block the fight. GD and Sandara stopped because they know Bom condition is not good and it’s not the right time to talk about it now. Bom and Top sit on a chairs that not for from Taeyang location while Sandara sit beside bom, GD didn’t talk and sit far away from them.

 

“What a jerk?!” Sandara mumbled. Meanwhile GD sitting alone while looked at the stage and judges when her finally realized the girl in the middle.

 

“Isn’t she that girl from this morning?” He tried to clear his mind.

 

“No way... That girl... Can’t be Kim Taeyeon....? What have I done? I will lose my chance to debut because of this...” He then remembered how he meet her with his rude behavior.

 

“I’m doomed!” He thought.

 

“Today is your chance to got chosen to be a trainee~” The principal begin to speak again. “Do your best!”

 

“Today I wish to see a good performances~” This time the idol speaking with the microphone.

 

 “I’m really honored being a judges here, and wish you all the best!” Mr. Yong said.

 

“Without taking more time let’s begin with our first students ___” The first performances begin and soon it was ended, another performances keep going while the rest of the students getting nervous every second.

 

“Tiffany... I’m really nervous~” Yuri said while holding her friend hand tightly.

 

“Me too...” Tiffany said with a shaking voice,

 

“Just take it easy guys~” A voice was heard from behind there sits.

 

“Young-bae...?” Yuri knew that voice anywhere, she turned around and she was correct it was Taeyang voice.

 

“You’ll do it fine~” He said.

 

“You’re right~” Tiffany positive thinking.

 

“Still...”

 

“If aren’t ready to perform alone. Let’s just do a duet?” Taeyang suggest.

 

“What?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter