Chapter 5 (Everything is wrong)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After all the boring subject and finally school ended. Yuri got shocked when Taeyang come to their class again, but this time Taeyang didn’t went for GD for sure cause GD disappear on the last subject. Why? He’s the kingka, the troublemaker of this school. You don’t think that troublemaker will sat on the class all day long, right? It’s strange that the school didn’t kick them out. No, it’s not strange at all. This school is popular by production of idol and the teacher knew exactly the kingka and queenka is one of the most talented in this school. Okay, enough for school history now back to Yuri and Taeyang.

“Ready for practice?” Taeyang asked.

“Neh~” Yuri nodded happily. “See you tomorrow, fany~” Yuri wave goodbye to her friend. Tiffany wave back while showing her eyes smile. Taeyang and Yuri walk side by side to the practice room, the school almost provided everything. Yuri was really shy when everybody they pass whisper to each other.

“Yuri-sshi~” Taeyang called.

“Neh~”

“That girl named Tiffany...”

“What about her?”

“Do you close with her?”

“Why?”

“Is she in a relationship with TOP, Choi Seung Hyun?” Even thought he say he don’t care about this kind of thing, it alway bother him.

“TOP? Choi Seung Hyun? The school kingka? Is that even possible?”

“So she is not in a relationship with him?”

“I never heard she said about it, but why suddenly this question?”

“Well, it’s just strange that TOP let her go after the accident, you know him, right?” Yuri nodded.

“You’re right, it seems strange. I’ll ask her tomorrow~”

“Gomawo, Yuri-sshi~”

“No problem... Oppa~” Yuri shocked that the word came from .

“We are the same age, right?”

“Neh...”

“So, why the oppa out of sudden? Do I look old?”

“Ani....” Yuri tried to think of excuse. “It’s just Ji-young always tell me to call him oppa, so it might came as habit...” Her face turned red out of sudden.

“Well, I don’t mind if you calling me that~” He smiled to see Yuri face turned red. Yuri is to shy, to even start talking again. “Then what should I call you?” He asked, Yuri eye widened. “We’re now partner, right? So it will be strange to call you Yuri-sshi all the time~”

“Just call me Yuri...”

“Neh, Yuri-ah~” Yuri almost melt hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter