Chapter 2 (Highschool)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, enough for the story telling, let’s get something to eat, I’m hungry~” Yuri held Tiffany hand.

I don’t want to go... I might meet that guy... but... I can’t refuse her...

“Okay.” Tiffany replied with her eye smile.

“You finally smile~” She said.

“Ah... Yes...”

“You should often smile, it make you look pretty~” She still talk about Tiffany’s eye smile.

“Thank you, you look pretty too~”

“Really? If I was pretty as you, I might became this school queenka~”

“But you’re pretty~”

“I know, right? Maybe I could really be a queenka someday~ and meet the kingka~” Yuri start her daydreaming again and Tiffany find it cute. Tiffany chuckles to see her new friend.

“I’m sorry about that, I must day dreaming again~”

“I don’t mind, let’s grab some foods~” Tiffany said.

“Right, I almost forgot, let’s go to the canteen~” Yuri leading Tiffany to the canteen. Tiffany looked left and right tried to avoid the kingka named TOP.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked after saw Tiffany behavior.

“Ah... Yes...”

“I forgot, you still new. I will tour you after school, we don’t have much time on break, so after school?” Yuri asked her.

“Sure~” Tiffany replied with her eyes smile.

“I’m really jealous of your eyes smile~” Yuri said, Tiffany can only replied with her smile.

“Who knows maybe you’ll find boyfriend in this school~” Yuri keep talking but Tiffany never feel that Yuri was annoying, Tiffany like her new friend.

“Maybe one of the kingka~” Yuri start teasing her, Tiffany eye widened.

“Just kidding~” She said, Tiffany let out a sigh.

“Why? Don’t you like boys?” Yuri asked.

“Is not that...”

“Then?” Yuri keep asking her question, Tiffany remind silent.

“It’s privacy, I shouldn’t have asked...” Yuri finally understood and closed .

“No, it’s okay~” She put on her beautiful eyes smile. “By the way, why do you wanted to friend with me? Don’t you have any friend?” Tiffany asked.

“Actually no, every person in this school is arrogant, even for talking. Well luckily you came~ or else I’ll eat alone again~” Yuri replied. Tiffany knew a few bad rumors about this school but she entered anyway.

“The canteen~” Yuri shout. Tiffany can’t believe her eyes, it’s like a buffet. Her new school canteen is never like this. Tiffany is not a rich person in America but her uncle saw her talent in singing and make her attended this school for the talented students.

“Yuri-ah?”

“Neh~”

“Do we order our food?” She asked.

“No silly~ it just like... what do you call it in english?” Yuri tried to remember.

“Buffet?”

“Ah-yes, buffet, just grab anything you like~” Yuri said.

“Oh, okay~” Tiffany take a few food that she like in the buffet. She neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter