Chapter 7 (Secret)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany walk to the school, she sigh a little.

I’ll show you!

She stood in front of the school gate, she took a deep breath.

“Attention!” She yelled and got almost everyone attention. “I’m Hwang Tiffany will now reveal Choi Seung Hyun AKA TOP’s secret!” and this time she got everyone attention.

What is she doing? Taeyang who’s just walked pass by stopped.

T-Tiffany? Yuri who’s just entered the school saw her friend.

***

“TOP!” GD yelled when he entered Top’s class.

“What happen?” He asked his friend run toward him.

“T-that new kid-“

“What about her?” He’s getting impatient.

“She said that she will reveal your secret!”

“What?! Where is she?”

“Near the school gate!” He answered still taking his breath but Top got impatient and run towards the school gate alone.

That will pay!

***

“Someone will reveal Top’s secret, let’s go!” A girl said to her friend.

“Hear that?” Sandara asked Bom.

“Must be fake!” Bom replied.

“Come on~” Sandara whine.

“What’s for?”

“Everybody is going~” She pull Bom wrist and make Bom follow her every steps.

***

“Come on, tell us~” All the students started to asked what’s Top’s secret, maybe is just a little secret but it will make Top as the kingka of the school, down to zero. Don’t understand? He’ll not be this school kingka anymore. Event thought he is talented with the teachers by his side but if the students refuse, he’ll not be the school kingka too. Just think? Who wanted to be down someone that got rejected 14 times with a same girl? No one wanted to be under a loser and Top knew about that.

“Your school well known kingka named Choi Seung Hyun secret is...” Tiffany took a deep breath.

“You!!!” The voice got everyone attention, it was TOP. “Don’t you dare talk about my secret!” He ran towards Tiffany. Tiffany saw him and quickly continued her words.

“He got-“

“I said stop it!” He hold Tiffany wrist but it doesn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter