Chapter 8 (Flashback)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany opened her eyes and realized it was morning, she then though about yesterday incident, this kiss. She was going to cry but her tears already dried, she sat down on the bed.

I’ll not give up! She yelled in her heart. She finally decide to went for school even though yesterday incident was really big and everyone knew it maybe the teachers know it too but she doesn’t care. She cut school because of that incident. She looked at the mirror and was shocked seeing her own eyes.

“My eyes?” She said while touch the mirror. I shouldn’t cry too much! She though and get inside the bathroom.

***

After eating breakfast she walked toward the school, her uncle already gone to work so she cook her own meal and eat it alone. Everything will be okay! I can do this! She walked confidently to school. When she walk pass the gate she saw everyone look at her while whisper to each other, she ignore them. She went in her class still getting a lot of attention from students around her.

“Miss. Hwang still going to school~” A familiar voice, it was GD. “You still dare to come here~” He said.

“Ji-young stop it!” Another familiar voice, it was Yuri. GD stood up from his chair and walked towards Yuri place.

“Stop being a hero!” He said, Yuri tried to ignore him. “Just because you’re my cousin doesn’t mean I won’t hurt you!” He then leaved the class. Tiffany sat on her chair.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked her friend.

“Neh~ it’s nothing” She replied. “Your eyes getting worse, you should stop crying~” Yuri continue. Just then an unknown guy come and gave Tiffany a present. Tiffany shocked but Yuri notice something, Tiffany tried to open it.

“Tiffany... Don’t open it...” She said.

“Why?” Tiffany didn’t understand and continue what she just doing, there only a card in the present box. A black card and it have skull sign on it. All the students start to whisper and Tiffany heard it.

The card...

I knew she will receive it soon~

She’ll be in big trouble~

She’ll not stay long in this school!

“T-tiffany...” Yuri called her friend name.

“What is this card?” Tiffany still didn’t know.

“It’s the blacklist’s card.” Tiffany froze hearing her friend answer but she tried to look strong.

“I’ll be okay, don’t worry~” She said while giving Yuri her eyes smile. Tiffany put the card back on the box.

“It’s must be TOP, he must has blacklisted you!” Yuri said.

“I tough it too~”

“Be careful~” Yuri begin worried about her friend while Tiffany only replied with a nod followed by her eyes smile.

***

“You really don’t want to blacklist her?” GD asked.

“It’s just a waste of time!” Top answered, GD can’t believe his own ear.

“Jinja? You should blacklist her before your secret got expose!” He said.

“She’s not that kind of girl!” Taeyang join the talk.

“What do you know about her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter