Chapter 11 (Complicated)

TOP's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara is still waiting for Top to come. When Top arrived, Sandara quickly grab his hand and pull him with her. She pointed at her friend, Bom.

“I think she will hurt that girl if you don’t stop her now!” Sandara finally speak.

“I understand...” Top walked towards Bom who’s still calling someone on her phone but that someone didn’t seems to answer so she got mad.

“That , why did she transfered anyway?!” Bom talk to herself.

“Bom~” Top called her, Bom eyes wide open.

“O...Oppa... Why are you here?” She asked.

“I heard it from Sandara.” Bom can easily guessed that her friend tell him everything. “Please stop this kind of foolish things.” He told.

“Did that girl really seduce you?” Bom got mad thinking that Top trying to protect that girl.

“What are you talking about?” Top asked back.

“Oppa, can I ask a question?” Top only give a nod. “Do you love me?” The question almost make Top speechless but then he got his sense back.

“Of course I love you~” He answered.

“Do you love that girl?” She asked again.

“What are you saying?” He tried to avoid her question.

“Please answer me!” Bom demand for an answer, she knew that Top tried to avoide her question.

“Bom, you need to rest. I’ll take you home.” Top walk closer to Bom but she avoid him.

“So you did love her?” She continued.

“Bom I-“ Bom got inpatient and cut him.

“Then let’s start dating!” She said.

“What?” Top was shocked by Bom words but he knew she wasn’t kidding. Bom hugged him.

“Let’s star dating... I don’t want she to get close to you anymore~” Top is really confuse. “I promise if we start dating I’ll stop bully her~” Top didn’t have another option so he nodded and give her a soft kiss on the forehead. He doesn’t know is this right or wrong...

He is mine~ and nobody can take him away from me not even a new kid from America! She said confidently in her heart.

***

At least Bom wouldn’t harm that girl anymore~ Sandara thought and walked away. She doesn’t want to destroy her friend moment. When she walked, she saw a guy, it was Taeyang. He sat on the bench alone.

“Taeyang~” Sandara called. Taeyang seems to notice her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter