Confession

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Your POV

 My relationship with l.joe are getting closer. Nevertheless,we would sometime hangout with each other. As for the member,i will always visit their home and bring some snacks. Most of it, Ricky and CAP will devour all of it. Those two sure have big appetite.. I giggle when i thought about those two.

Author's POV

"Why are you laughing to yourself?". You look up to see L.joe standing in front of you."Since when you're here?",you did not realise that he has been standing there,in front of you for a while. "Well,you are busy daydreaming to even realise i was here",making you feel miserable. "Oh.. Sorry..",you said. He smiled and take your hand. "Let's go!",he exclaimed.

There it is. That feeling when L.joe held your hand. Truthfully,you want to hold his hand for a little longer. It feels....warm??

Your POV

Oopps! Forgot to tell you. Today we,i mean L.joe and I are going out today. We exited the park and went to a nearby bus station. After a while waiting,the bus arrived. It took us about     45 minute to go to Seoul. When we reached there, we went to a cafe to grab some lunch.

After that,we went to shopping. I realised that all this time we were holding hand and I actually like it. We enter a shop that sells couple t-shirt. L.joe insist me to buy it although i dont want it because It's for a couple,right? Anyway,i just bought it.

"________-ah,do you want to go to Lotte World?",I nod my head like a child. I've always want to go there.

"Let's go! But first we need to change to this",he said pointing to the couple shirt that i just bought.

"Ehh??Why?!",I look at him in disbelief.

"So that people know that you're mine. No! I mean so that you won't get lost and i would be able to recognize you",i see him rubbed his neck.Cute!!

"Okay",I went to the toilet and change my clothes. I meet him in front of the shopping mall's entrance. He linked his hand with my hand and we headed to the Lotte World. He pay for the bill and we went inside. Inside, I can see a lot of people are playing games. Some are families and some are couples.

"What do you wanna play?",L.joe ask.

"Hmm.. Oh! Let's play that!",I pointed to a Ghost House.

"You sure wanna go there?". I nodded.

"Okay, let's go then". We went to the Ghost House. I can see a lot of people are lining up. We enter the Ghost House. At first,there was nothing when suddenly something,more like a hand grabbed my leg. "Aaaahhhh!!!",I screamed at the top of my lung and grabbed L.joe's arm.

L.Joe stepped on the hand making it let go of my leg. "You okay?",i just nodded. I hide behind his backnd grip his shirt. "Stay close with me",he assured me. I feel a little bit more calm. We continue walking in the Ghost House. A thrilling smell fill my nose. Blood.

Suddenly,L.Joe grabbed my hand and pull me with him. We run until we escaped the Ghost House.

L.Joe's POV

The smell of the blood really strong that i have to pull and run with her until we got out from that place. My eyes and my fang start to change. Due to running,i panted hard and hold my two knees. I kept my head hanging low to prevent her from seeing the changes in me.

"Hey,What's wrong? You okay?",I heard she say. I just nodded but kepy head hang low. After a few minute, i look up after I look up after my eyes and my fangs returned to normal. "Let's Go",i said. I took her hand and link it with mine.

That day we played various type of games. Actually I wasn't paying attention to the game. I was watching ______ laughing,jumping up and down like a kid and her smile. I was starstruck when she gave me her brightest smile to me. These few days, I learned that I have fallen in love with her with the help of my members advice.

The reason i bring her to this place is because I want to confess to her. I'm willing to take the risk. Sooner or later, she'll have to know the truth. About me and Teentop. We are vampire. We do have enemy. Especially me. I'll have to leave her when she couldn't accept the fact. Please accept me the way I am,_________-ah

I look at my watch. 11.30PM.Its almost midnight

"Let's go there",I pointed to the Ferris Wheel. I watched her as sshe clean her ice cream. I giggled when I saw the end of her lips stained with ice cream. I wiped her lips with my finger and i noticed that she is blushing. Cute

I lead her to the Ferris Wheel. We line up and after a few minutes, it's our turn. At the top of the wheel, I see her leaning to the glass admiring the view. "L.Joe-ssi,isn't it beautiful?",She asked. You are more beautiful,______-ah.

"It is",I shifted my placed and wwent nearer to her. I'm pretty sure that she did not realise that I'm this close to her. I'm admiring her scent when.....

Your POV

I turned around because L.Joe is being quiet when something soft land in my lips. It was.. L.Joe's Lips.

I was too shock. My eyes widen and I was in a state of shock. I can feel his hand wraped my waist and his other hand caressed my cheek. Slowly, I feel myself respond to his kiss. I closed my eyes and my hand make it's way to wrapped his neck. It was long before I decided to break it as I was out of breath.

"__________-ah, I love you. Will you be my girl?",I heard him ask. Those three words makes my world stops. It's as if the time has stopped. I look up to him. To tell you, I do have feeling for him.

I kissed him again leaving him dumfounded. I just giggled when I saw him with his shock face. "Does that answer your question?". It took him a few minutes to register when my word when he suddenly lift me up high and spin me.

"Yah,L.Joe-ssi! Put me down!",I screamed. He put me down and look at me lovingly. "Call me oppa", he asked. I look at him in disbelief.

"Eh?! Shiro!!".

"Please!!",he pouted. Okay I give up!

"L.Joe O-Oppa"I said. I look up to him to see him smiling widely.

He pulled me into a deep kiss. As on cue,firework burst in the night sky. The best moment in my life. I pulled away to see the firework with L.Joe hugged me from behind.

"baby, whatever happen, can you promise me not to leave me?",he asked. I looked at him with confusion. "I promise you,oppa. Besides,whats the worst could happen,right?Pinky promise!!", I do the pinky promise but i can't help but to notice that he expression change.

What's with the sudden expression? I just shrugged it and continue to watch the firework.