The First Encounter

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
L.Joe's POV

Today is the day.. I'm going to save you,_____-ah.. I sighed. I went outside my room to see all Teentop's member and also BEAST member get theirself ready. I took my handphone out of my pocket and stare at the wallpaper.

It was a picture of me and _________ on our first official date. You were wearing a light blue blouse and a big hat. I told you before that we are going to beach right? I miss you...

"L.joe..",I woke up from my 'world'. I put my handphone in my pocket and turned myself to look all of them looking at me. Niel nodded his head signalling that they are ready. I nodded my head and grabved my things.

I took a deep breath before we all went outside to Infinite's hideout.

It took us an hour to reach here. It's an abandoned factory. It's really an old factory. We parked our cars not to close to the factory. Hyunseung use his power to cover our scene which I thought it's amazing to have a power like that.

"We'll go as we planned", Chunji said. We all entered the factory. Ricky and Dongwoon climbed a tree as a backup. Meanwhile, Changjo and Kikwang climbed the wall to reach for rooftop. As for me, I use my demon to kill all the human whom worked for them quietly without making a single sound.

The rest of us enter the ground of the factory. Yoseob, Niel, Chunji went to each side of the building to beat the Infinite and Nuest's member which they succeeded.

Junhyung,CAP,Doojoon and Hyunseung went inside the building followed by me. We were stopped halfway when Baekho,Hoya,Woohyun and Dongwoo stepped in front if us forcing CAP,Doojoon and Hyunseung to fight with them.

"L.joe! Leave this to us! Go and save _______!", CAP shouted. It'a fight 4 against 3! I look at Junhyung and nodded my head. We went furthur inside of the factory when I smell _________'s scene.

Your POV

I look up to see JR,Sunggyu and Ren.

"Looks like your boyfriend is here",I widened my eyes. L.joe??

"Any last word before you die?",Ren smirked.

"Why do hate L.joe so much until you want to kill him?",I asked. I looked up to see Sunggyu's furious face.

"Let's just say we are not-blood related brothers. My father married her mom and that makes us step-brother. But things changed. My father whom used to pay all his attention to me started to compare me with L.Joe. He love L.joe more than he loves me. It was a very painful memory for me",he explained.

Just because of that? "He also the cause of my father's death! My father whom are really precious for me died because of him!",he shouted. "That's why I hate him",he added.

"Since you are L.joe's precious thing, I want to kill you in front him so that he can feel what I felt before",I screamed in pain when he grabbed a handful of my hair. He let go of my hair and smirk.

  That's why he told me to make a promise with him that day,I thought. So this is what he meant. L.joe-ah.. No matter what happen,I'll stay by your side because I love you. I'll keep my promise.. Somehow I feel determined.

  I put all my faith to L.joe. I trust him with my life."Come on, the show is about to begin", he said. Ren and JR went behind my back followed by Sunggyu who put his arm around my neck,practically choking me.

"Stand up",he order. I can feel his hot breath at the side of my neck. That's when I realized my position in his arm right now. Is he going to me now?? A cold shiver came when he my neck.

"You smell are attempting",he said. He dragged me until my upper part was covered by the shadow.

"No,please stop it!",I begged him. This is really gross! Just then the door burst open revealing two person.

"L.joe".