The Sweet Ending

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

"Seyoung-ah! Rina-ah!",you waved to your two beasties as you make your to your school. The two girl snapped their head back just to see you smiling like a goof. They stop at their track and smiled to you. Due to running, you panted hard and took  several minute to get your oxygen back.

"Gosh! That was tiring!",you exclaimed. "Babo! Who the hell ask you to run?",Rina ruffled your hair.

"Yeah.. Just... No reason",you scratch your head as if it's itchy and give out an awkward laugh. Which is REALLY awkward.

"Now that I think about it, it's been a long time since you came to school. Where have you been?",the round eye girl,Seyoung ask.

"Yeah.. The teacher said you will be absent for a long period.. Why you didn't tell us?",being the curious Rina.

"Ahhh..". Shoot! Didn't expect that coming.."Well.. Uh. Just taking care of some important things",you said. Thankfully, you managed to think of the answer. "Anyway, ppali! We are going to be late if you walk like a turtle!",you shout.

………………

You plopped yourself on your seat and sigh of exhaustion.. You look beside you. L.joe and the other have not reach to school,yet. You let out another sigh. Where are there??

Yes, it's been almost a year since the incident with Infinite and EXO. Somehow, you are proud of yourself because you are the one who kicked their well. They should learn their lesson,you thought.

Of course, you have to lie to the teacher that you have some emergency bussiness to attend, which is actually a good idea. In fact, you have to take care of L.Joe. Not that the other member can't take care of him, it's just that you wanted to. Beside you have to know your family history. TOP is your biological brother, which is a WOW to you.

Your thought was interrupted when your homeroom teacher came. "Where the hell is he?",you muttered. He is strong and fully recovered enough to go to school. "Is he going to escape?", again you muttered. You wait for another 30minutes if L.Joe might suddenly burst into the classroom but no one came until recess time.

You got out of your class and took out your phone and start to type in. 'YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?', Send. You wait for a while. No reply. Another minute. No incoming Message. "Arggh", you groan in frustration. That's it! You stomped your feet and make your way fo the canteen.

Something is wrong… You stopped abruptly. You scanned the the hallway. Silence. That's weird…, you thought. No one but you is standing at the hallway. No sound. No footsteps. No nothing! Yup! Something definitely wrong..

You were about to make your move when your eyes caught something. You turn your head to see a red, heart shape manila card is pinned at the club dashboard. 'Follow Me', it said with an arrow. You look behind you if it's were meant for someone else but no one in your sight. Just dust. Me?, you thought.

You took a while to decide wether to follow it or not. After what it takes so long, you decided to just went along with the flow. You follow the arrow and found another arrow. Each manila card has a word on it. 'You're beautiful'.'You are my angel'.

Just by reading it, a smile formed on your face. Wow, this girl must be lucky..,you thought not knowing any single idea what is going on.

You realise that you are heading to hour school hall. Here?? You stare at the hall's door for a moment. Should I? Or should I not?,you thought. Walking left to right thinking hard wether to burst into the hall or not,you started to feel anxious. What's in the hall?,you wonder. Your curiousity got you better and make a move. Your hand reached out to the doorknob and twist it slowly yet silently. Inside your head, you just want to take a peek. You push the door and peeked at inside the hall. Dark.

"Oh??",you whisper. "Is anyone here?",again you whisper. You look back to your back to see if anyone is coming. No one. The hall area is empty. This situation makes you look like a thief. You turn your attention back to the hall and open widely the door. Step by step you took silently yet with eyes wandering around. With the help of the light from outside the door, you went to the center of the hall.

The moment you set your last step, lights are on. You close your eyes for the sudden brightness and adjust it for a while. A shock gasped came out from your mouth when you saw the hall was decorated so beautiful,amazing and it just makes you shocked more. Just then, you were greeted by a lot of 'POP' sound. You jumped in shocked and cover your  ear.

You turn around and widen your eyes. Students are gathering throwing party thrower, spray and ribbons to you. At the middle of the crowd, you notice two figure walking directly toward you.Seyoung and Rina came toward you and hug you. "CONGRATS", they exclaimed. You are about to ask them what for when a loud music start to fill your ear.

The stage's curtain slowly open and revealed the handsome yet gentle  boy, dressed in school uniform, Teen Top. Your eyes widen and look at them one by one. Obviously, they look somewhat breathtaking. You stare at awe at L.joe because he look damn too good! He might've realised it and exchange look wit you before giving you a warm smile. "L.Joe Oppa…",you muttered.

*Playing Teen Top-Angel..*

After the song finish, L.joe came forward. Cheers and whistle could be heard. Louder than before. He get down the stage followed by others. Slowly, yet manly he came toward you. He grabbed your hand and lock his gaze in you. That moment, all you could hear is his breath and the sound of your heartbeat.

"________ - ah, remember the first time we met?",he said. You nod. He continue. "Since then, i fell in love with you. Everything about you is perfect,flawlsss and no word could describe you. You were always there when I need you. You took care of me and always pray for me. I know. I may be not perfect but I'm trying to be. So here it goes",he took a deep breath.

He kneeled to the ground and look up."_______-ah, sill you be mine?",he took out a white silver ring in a red velvet box. You stare at him speechless. You swear you could have been die right now due to the extreme happiness in you. "YES!YES!",the crowd start to scream. You let out a small laugh and to your surprise, tears begin to fall.

"Yes! Yes L.joe, I'm more willing to be yours", you said. As soon as you said that, crowd begin to went wild. Some were crying, some were shouting.L.joe lift you up and wipe away your fears. "Hush baby, don't cry", he kissed your eyes.

You hug him and breath in his scene.

After all the hardship,come a rainbow. You are happy that you could live with your soulmate.. The only one who can control you. The only one sho always make your heart accelerate at high speed. The only one in your life. You look up to him and lock your gazes. Slowly, he bring his face closer and share a memorable kiss in front of hundreds of students and teachers.

END

……………………………………………………………

Sorry, reader.. What a boring chappie,right?? I just finished my final-year examination.. Tell me what you thought of this story and don't forgot to subscribe!! Thank you sooo much for those whom UPVOTE my story!! I really love you guys!! This is not the end! I'll make a comeback since I am totally free right now.. <3 사랑 정말 감사합니다!!