That's Enough Already

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

Shoot!That's what EXO thought. They didn't knew this would happen. Hell! They NEVER knew this COULD happen! They look at each other trembling. They knew they have to do something about you. Fireballs emit from your hand and was thrown toward the boys. They managed to avoid the attack.

They look at their own leader. Knowing what's playing in their mind, Suho nod his head. He knew they have to use their power to attack you. One by one, all of them charged toward you, but it was too easy to avoid them. Seeing this, you smirk. "This is all you've got? You have to do better!",you shout.

Kai who feel challenged by your statement, teleport himself and make his way toward you. Before that, he make a sign to Chanyeol to use his fire to attack you when he gives the sign. When Kai teleport himself and was a few feet away from you, he was sure that your attention will be distracted to him.

"Now!",Kai shout. Chanyeol let out a massive fireball and charged it toward you. As soon as the fireball was going to hit you, it vanished leaving smokes as if someone just threw water to the fireball. Chanyeol's jaw dropped. No way..,He thought.

Xiumin use his frost power to make you freeze but failed. It's the same. Each of them used their power to beat you but it's useless. They became weak due to using too much energy. Suho use his water power to make you drown but somehow the water evaporated to the air.

Baekhyun use his light power to make you blind but it's just wasting his energy. Lastly, Tao use his time control to stop the time. At first, they thought that they did it. They saw you didn't move as if you were stuck in a time travel.

They were about to cheered when something hit them one by one. "You think you can stop the time?",you said. You knocked them one by one by using wind and make them hit the wall,HARD. Groan and hissed could be heard.

Furnitures, wood and boxes fly across the room. One by one the EXO and Infinite member were hit continously. Blood is everywhere. Some of them had passed out. You were too powerful for them too handle. It was like a tornado had come to their way.

Meanwhile, L.joe and the other boys watch you being furious and angry. They were too scared to come near you but not L.joe. L.joe's cut were too deep that it took him a longer time to heal himself. He watch his surrounding. The place was a mess. He knew he had to stop you before you went out if control.

Slowly, he stand up. "Yah!L.joe, what do you think you're doing?",Chunji shout. "I have to stop her!",L.joe said. "B-But it's dangerous,hyung!",Changjo yelled. L.joe ignored him. He knew it's dangerous but who care?

Using his power, he move the boxes,chairs and wood to make a stair so that he can climbed up to you. He could feel wind is blowing as if tornado is about to come. Everythings flies out if control. He took a glance to EXO and Infinite.

No matter how hard they tried,no matter whether they combined their powers or not, it's always the same. They cannot reach you. It's as if there is a strong barrier formed around you. Slowly, he climbed up. By now, all the boys are lying flatly on the ground due to exhaustion.

Your POV

They're lying on the ground. Wow! I must be too 'hot' for them to handle. Watching them helplessly makes me want to make them suffer more. I don't know why but I feel like this is not me. Somehow, I feel like I'm another person.

I try to fight the urge to make EXO and Infinite to suffer more,but I can't. I was about to hit them with thunder when something,no,  more like someone hug me from behind. This is familiar,I thought. Instantly, the thunder disappear.

But still, the tornado thing, the ground is still shaking and the thunder sound did not stop. I realised that but still I want to keep it that way. I tyrned myself around and saw L.joe's pale face. "Oppa!",I shout. I wrapped my hand around his waist to support his weight.

"You can stop now,_________". I heard he said. "B-But they had done something terrible to you. I just cann-",I was stopped halfway when he put his finger to my mouth. "That's enough already. I'm healing now. If you continue, you might kill them",he said.

I thought for a while.. He's right... I don't want to be a murderer. I look at him. He nod. I let out a sigh. Right now, I'm getting used to my power. I now know how to control my power but to fight the urge to hurt someone is something I cannot deny.

Slowly, the dark cloud start to move away replaced with bright sunrays. The ground stop shaking. The tornados wind start to slow down. Everything went to normal. My eyes, my fangs changing slowly. All I heard is a sigh of relief escaped from the boys.

I turned around to see them. "If you ever try to hurt L.joe again, you'll be dead meat. Understand?!",I yelled. If something like this happen again, I cannot guarantee that they can see the world again. All of the nodded furiously and hurriedly get heir butts out of the place. I turned myself to look at L.joe again.

"Omo! Oppa, are you alright?",I asked worriedly. His face was paler than before. "I'm fi-". His body slowly become heavy and I immediately catch him before he fell to the ground. "Oppa!",I yelled.

I'm panic! What am I going to do?! I yelled his name again and shake him hard.Am I going to lose him?Tears streamed down to my cheek and I let out a loud sobs.

"_______-ah...",a voice called me. I turned myself with wide eyes. I almost forgot that Teentop is here too. "L.joe just passed out. You shouldn't worried like that",Niel said,smiling. Hearing the statement, my sobs stopped.

"Passed out?",I know it sounded dumb but I need to make sure that I heard it correctly. "Yes,______. He just passed out. It's normal. He lost too much blood. But, he'll be back soon". I looked at CAP. Then look back at L.joe.

"Oh really? I uhmm.. I don't know about that",I let out an awkward laugh. I wiped away my tears and stand up while Chunji and Niel pick up L.joe. "Now,let's head to our home",Ricky said. Police siren could be heard from a far.

Using my power, I teleported the boys and I to our home.