No, Don't Leave Me

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

"___________-ah..." L.joe look up to see half of your body was covered by the shadow. He feel hurt to make you involved in his mess. He could sense another vampire's presence beside him and junhyung.

He took a step forward. "Not so fast,Byunghyun". Oh how L.joe hate another people called him by his name. Sunggyu step out along with your neck in his arm. He put his mouth on the side of your neck.

Seeing this, L.joe clinch his fist. Any seconds, he just can run toward you but he knows what'll happen if he do that. "Let her go",L.joe growl. Junhyung's presence is forgotten. Junhyung jusr watch the scene silently but kept n eye on JR and Ren.

"Why should I?",Sunggyu smirk. A small laugh escaped from his mouth. He traces his mouth up to the back of your ear. "I gotta say, you girl is really delicious", he added. A sudden scream of pain escaped from your mouth make L.joe almost step forward.

Sunggyu bite your earlobe. You are not use to this kind of skinship besides than L.Joe. It feels disgusting. "You step forward,she'll die",JR said make L.joe stopped and look at you. As for you, you are planning how to escape from Sunggyu's arn.

"L-Ljoe,help me",you couldn't help but to call out his name when Sunggyu's tighten his grip around your neck. L.joe looks at you. A pool of tear form at his eye. It's really hurt for him. He want to run to you and hug you tightly not wanting anything bad happen to you.

Meanwhile.....

The rest of Beast and Teentop member suceeded defeat their enemy. Exclude Ricky and Dongwoo, they went inside the factory.

"They're just a bunch of weakling",Chunji said.

"They're not my match either",Yoseob said proudly.

"Where's L.joe and Junhyung?",Kikwang said.

"They are over there", CAP poited to one of the room at the end of the hallway. He look over Hyunseung which instantly nodded signalling he understood. In a second, their vampire's scene disappear.

With CAP at the front, they creeped quietly to the room. As soon as they enter the room, the could watch everything. Doojoon give the signal to Changjo and Niel to go down and beat JR and Ren.

Niel and Changjo jumped in a swift and beat JR and Ren, which they succeded leaving Sunggyu only. Sunggyu look over his shoulder and realised that the two has went down. What surprise them was he did not show any sign of panic nor scare. Instead he just smirk.

All of the sudden, a strong wind pushes Niel and Changjo to the back make they knock off. All of them shocked to see what just happened including you. You look up to see five flower boys standing proudly..

"Yo ! I see you have a little problem, sunggyu", the one with black hair said.

"As you can see, I am. You come just right on time,Minho and Shinee", Sunggyu smirk. For L.joe, he have known Shinee from his old day because Shinee and Infinite used to play in his and Sunggyu's house. But that was a long time ago.

Instantly, CAP,Chunji,Yoseob and kikwang appear and stand beside Junhyung and L.Joe.

"Ahhh.. I see .. More guest",Onew said. As on cue, all of them began to fight against each other. Shinee is a high class vampire.. The fight was really tense. All theres left ia just you,L.joe and Sunggyu.

When Sunggyu seems to get distracted, you took this oppurtunity to kick him at his uhmmm.... lower part and bite his arm make him shout and let go of you. You run toward L.joe and hug him. But L.joe broke the hug and make a move toward Sunggyu. He wants to take revenge.

"Stand behind there",L.joe pointed at the corner of the room. You immediately nodded. *Ricky, Dongwoo come out now, we got ______ already*,L.joe 'talk' to Ricky and Dongwoo. He look over his friends and they seem to need help

He twirl his hand in a circluar motion and a ray of darkish purple appear. He summoned a spell loudly and a bunch of demon came out from the ray of light with a loud howl. The demon help the other defeat the Shinee' member.

L.joe grabbed Sunggyu by his collar and kick him make Sunggyu flied to the back. Sunggyu groaled in pain. You watch the scene with your trembling leg.

You were about to fall on your knees but a hand catch you. You look up to see Ricky and a guy with short black hair.

"Noona,come. We need to get out of here",Ricky said. You look at Ricky and L.joe. "But L.joe and the others -". Dongwoo cut you off. "They can take care of themselves beside L.joe's demon are helping them. L.joe is a high class vampire. So you shouldn't worry much",Dongwoo assured you.

You're right, you thought. You look over L.joe once again but couldn't help to notice that JR was moving. He took out a knife and stand up.

 Your eyes widened. You knew what he was going to do and he's making a move toward L.joe with a knife in his hand.

You feel alarmed. L.joe seem did not notice JR's presence so was the other. Jr is now approaching L.joe from behind slowly.

"L.joe!!",You scream. You let off Ricky's grip and ran toward L.joe. As on the right moment, JR use all his strength and push the knife to the front which eventually stabbed you.

L.joe look behind him and was surprised to see you stabbed because you were saving his life. You had to because you can't afford to lost L.joe despite he's a vampire. JR also look shocked at what had just happen. He really didn't expect it to be like this.

JR did not expect that you would jump to save L.Joe's life. By now,It feels like the world has stopped spinning. The pain in your stomach was killing you.

Blood continously flow out like a river. You push your wound to prevent it from flowing out too much. You are loosing a lot of blood.

L.joe whom was shocked bend down and put you on his lap. He secured you by wrapping his arm around you. His demon as if understand what their master are going through immediately attack Sunggyu and JR make them knock off.

You could see stars right now. You could feel a drop of water hit your skin. You opened your eyes to see crying L.Joe. "Don't cry,L.joe oppa",you smiled weakly. The pain was something you can't stand makes you groan in pain. L.joe watch you feeling hopeless.

"Don't leave me,babe. I love you",L.joe's voice are getting hoarse. A tear escaped from your eyes. He is now screaming at the top of his lung. He hold you tightly and bury his head in your neck. He squeeze you. He just can't lost you. He loves you so much.

"You can't go", he said in your ears. L.joe feel mad at himself for letting his guard down.The other are just watching almost feel the same as L.joe. They did not expect it to be like this also.

I love you too,oppa. Always.

Slowly, your eyes close on it's own.