The Incident

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author POV

After that day, L.joe and the other has been teaching you how to be a vampire. L.joe give you boxes of blood pill and you place it on your nightstand. There are times where you will be hungry for blood and your throat will burn.

You learned that your father is a very powerful vampire and was part of the vampire history. As for your brother, he is one of the vampire with high position whom work for the principal. Your brother has a complex power. So was the BIGBANG member.

TOP is capable to move things on it's own, can move really really fast, and has a power of Frost. It suits his personality,you thought. You never thought that you are a vampire. Your mother is a human nd your father is a full vampire. As for you, a half human and half vampire.

You haven't discovered what kind of power you have,yet. Somehow, you feel excited to know that you really do have superpower. Speaking frankly, you lived with the boys in their place. More like a mansion? They have their own room so us you.

Now, you are sitting on your bed,rubbing your eyes as you have just woke up. It's 8AM now. You yawn as you get up from your bed and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine. After that you went downstair.

As you were walking downstair, you could here someone fighting. You stopped and took a peak. You let out a sigh knowing the two guys. Its Ricky and Changjo. You walk closer to them trying to listen what were they fighting about.

"Yah! Why did you use my shampoo?",Ricky half-yelled. Apparently, he is frustrated after he found out that Changjo used his favourite shampoo.

"No need to be so emotional,hyung. It's just shampoo, geez... You are worst than a woman",Changjo said. He did not pay attention to his hyung who always act so chldish. He pay more attention to his favourite English Movie, Iron Man 3.

"It's not just shampoo! It's my favourite shampoo! You should've asked me before you used it, stupid!",Ricky sarcastically said.

Changjo who did not like being called stupid, snapped from the movie and look up to see Ricky wicked smile. "You just called me stupid?!", he yelled. He charges forward Ricky and grab him by his collar.

Okay,this need to be stop!,you thought. Accidentally, both Ricky and Changjo hit you make your landed on the ground. You hiss in pain but to your dismay, their anger has taken over themself and did not realise your presence.

Somehow, you were thinking that you should hit them with a frying pan or something. You saw the frying pan on the kitchen and was about to reach it. But, the next thing happen makes Ricky and Changjo groan in pain and fall flatly on the ground.

Somehow, the frying pan fly by itself and knock Ricky and Changjo out. You look at them in disbelief. Was it me?,you thought. It can't be... You turned tour body 360° to look if there is someone in the living room but none.

You look  at Ricky and Changjo again. They are lying unconciuosly on the floor. "Babe?",a voice echoed in the living room. You look behind you and widened your eyes. You look at L.joe and back to the two guys on the floor.

"I-It wasn't me!! I don't know what happen! I swear It wasn't me!",you practically yell and shook your head. You are trembling right now. L.joe who was shocked by your sudden confession move toward you and hug you.

You immediately calm down in his hug. You hug him back and smell in his scent. You feel L.joe broke the hug and held your chin. He made you look up and held your shoulder. He caressed your shoulder and look at you.

"Tell me what happen",he demand. You look at him and was hesitating to tell him or not. Just then, all Teentop member went dowwnstair but immediately stopped when they saw frying pan beside the two poor kid.

 You look at L.joe and let out a sigh. You tell him what had happened and what were you thinking before the incident occur. L.joe stare at you so was the member. They are trying to process what had they heard.

Without all of you realised, Ricky and Changjo woke up feeling pain at their head. They look at each other with burning eyes. Both of them thinking the same.

"You were do one who did it,right?!",Both of them said at the same time. They widened their eyes and start to pointed to each other.

"No,I'm not! You're the one who did it!",they pointed to themself and back to point at each other. Sadly, they said at the same time again.

Their voice make all of you jump in shock and look at the two. Somehow, you were sick to listen their bickering and could not hold on anymore.

"Yah! Will the two of you please stop it?! ", you yelled and instantly the lamp on both Ricky's and Changjo's head smash into pieces. Not just that, the house was shaking as if there is an earthquake and suddenly thunders were booming in the sky. The sky turned dark and your eyes changes to green.

All the boys hold on something to make themself balance due to the house is shaking. Their eyes widen upon seeing the drastic changes in their surrounding. They never seen anything like this nor meet someone like you.

Ricky and Changjo who saw this immediately hug each other, shaking and apologise to you. As for you, you did realised what is happening but still denying that it was your doing. Beside you are just half-human and half-vampire.

"If I ever heard you two bickering again, make sure you run for your life next time, you got that?!", you asked. The two of them nodded their head furiously abd just look like some kind of lost puppies.

These expression makes you broke into laughter and instantly, your surrounding returned to normal. The skies is clear and sunshine could be see. The Teentop member let out a sigh of relief and fell on their knees. Just now, their knees were shaking terribly and their breath was out of control.

"W-What was that?",Chunji broke the silence. But no answer came out from any of them.

As for you, you were shocked to see the mess in your surrounding. You look at Teentop who was now sitting with their pale face and is looking at you. Your eyes returned to normal which is dark hazel. You point to yourself and pointed to your surrounding as if saying 'Did I did all of this?'.

They nod their head weakly and you also fell on your knees. Sent from Samsung Mobile