Determined

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

L.Joe is now sitting in the living room,daydreaming. He's thinking about you. He is worried of what might happen to you. He just couldn't stop thinking about you. A frustrated sigh could be heard.

Just then, Junhyung who just have finished took his shower come down to the living room. He stop halfway upon seeing L.joe in miserable state. Poor him...,he thought.

Ever since you were kidnapped, L.joe often sleep talking. He's always scream or cried begging for you not to leave him. Luckily, your parents were away for a few months.

 They went to America for their bussiness. As for your school, CAP called your principal saying that you had to go to Busan for a while because of you need to visit your sick relative.

Junhyung continue climbed down the stairs while drying his hair. He plopped himself beside L.Joe which make him look up.

"Hey hyung",L.joe greeted his senior.

"Yeah.. How are you feeling?",Junhyung think he asked a stupid question. It is obvious that L.joe is not being himself right now.

"Same old,same old",L.joe replied lazily and throw his head to the back.

"Hey, cheer up.. We'll save her,ok?",Junhyung assured him earning a nod from L.joe.

Just then Doojoon,Hyunseung,Niel and Changjo came back. They have just finished watching and observing Infinite's hideout. Lucky for them,Infinite did not realised that L.Joe's demons were able to detect you and follow to where you are right now.

Since then, they have been watching Infinite's movement. They also found out that Infinite seek help from Nu'est,a high-class vampire also. Just like Teentop and BEAST. They also investigated what kind of power do NU'EST have.

"Yo!",Doojoon greet as he entered the living room.

"So we investigated Infinite's hideout. Turn out to be that their security is a little bit tight. On the roof,there'll be Myungsoo and SungJong",Hyunseung said.

"At each side of the building including at the back and the front gate, there'll be SungYeol,Hoya,Aron and Minhyun. Not to mention their hired boys also. But we should not worry,these guys are just normal human whom work for them",Niel said earning a nod from L.Joe and Junhyung.

"One more thing",Changjo said looking over at Hyunseung. Hyunseung understood the signal so he decided to tell the story.

"During our visit there, we hear _________'s scream and groan in pain. So Changjo used his power, but he was taken aback seeing what was happening". L.joe immediately look up and look panicked.

Yes, they visited Infinite's hideout. Somehow, Hyunseung has this power to cover up theur scene so that Infinite weren't able to detect them. Hyunseung let out a deep sigh and signalled Changjo to continue.

"She was slammed to the wall a few times by Sungjong and Sunggyu. She was very brave back there. She even grabbed Sunggyu's collar and shake him. But she already know the truth about you... And about us",Changjo look up to see L.joe's teary eyes.

"Ren told her. At first she didn't want to believe it but.. I don't know if she have believed it now or not. I'm afraid she might hate us", Dongjoon finished up. They were amazed to see L.joe's flowing tears like tap water.

L.joe is feeling guilty for not telling you the truth from beginning. He was too afraid that you might not accept him. His sobs become louder and his cries echoes through the living room. The four guys just watch him and wait for him to calm himself.

After some times, L.joe finally wiped his tears and look up. "We'll save her tomorrow, as we planned", earning a nod from them. L.joe stood up and head toward his room leaving the guys dumbfounded.

"That's a new",Junhyung said. All of them nodded their head in agreement.