The First Conversation

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Your POV

The first bell ring. Let's see.. First class is...English!I mentally facepalm myself. Seriuosly,i really hate english class. I like Japanese language more.

Well anyway,i'm heading to my class right now with heavy step. I enter the class only to be greeted by my classmates. Nevertheless, some of them gives me chocolate and love letters. This is the price you have to pay because being obsessed with chocolate,Park______. I said to myself.

I took my seat near the window beside Rina. I plopped myself down and rested my head on my desk. I was about to fall asleep when Rina woke me up with her high-pitched voice.

"__________-ah~",Rina whined.

"What?!",feeling irritated,i look up to see her on the verge of crying. Immediately,my anger gone.

"Omo! What happen? What's wrong with you? Did something happen? Tell me!",I started to panicked. It's very rare to see her in this condition.

"This," She pointed at her Mathematics's workbook. It's a homework that we supposed to do and have to submit today."I don't know how to do. Help me,___________-ah!",she continue.

"This?!!! You came to me crying just because of this?!Oh god, Someone kill me right now!",I half-yelled to her make her to cover her ears. I was so furious that I have to took a few minute to calm myself.

  "Come,Let me teach you",Finally,I said calmly. I spend the rest of 15minutes teaching and scolding Rina when my English teacher came.

"Class,we are going to have an assignment. You have to find an interesting place and describe it. You're going to have a partner. Remember, This assignment cost you 45% for your Year-End Exam",she said as soon as she put down her book. Lots of students including me groan.Well,who wouldn't?. "Now let me tell you your partner",she added.

I waited patiently for the teacher to call my name. I look behind my back and saw CAP,Niel and L.joe. They give me a smile while L.joe keep his pokerface on. "Tch,still as always.Arrogant jerk.",I mumble. I look back infront to see my BFF smile to each other. Wait! Rina and Seyoung are partner?! Th-then what about me?! Who is my partner?!! Just then...

"Last but not least,Park _________ and Lee Byunghyun. Now go to your partner and discuss. I want the assignmnt to be submit next Friday.Whoever did not submit will fail their English exam",.When she said the last part,I can feel that i'm practically died hanging myself. I look at my BFF. They seem to know whats on my mind so they give me a 'FIGHTING sign and mouthed "You can do it!".

I took My book and went to L.joe's desk. Here's goes nothing,i said. I took a glance to CAP and Niel and saw they give me a nod and smile.I return their smile with a nod. Before i reach L.joe's desk,i blow my bangs and took a deep breath.

"Hi,L.joe-ssi. Uhmm.. Let's talk about our project".Damn, the hell you stuttered,dummy?!,i mentally scold myself. He look at me for a while then nodded.I sat in front of him and i feel myself shaking. Somehow, he have this strange aura that the other member of Teentop don't have and it send me cold shiver.

"So, where do you want us to investigate?Do you know any interesting places?",I started.

".................."

"L.joe-ssi", I hate it when people ignored me. My patience is at it's peak.

"....................".This ! I swear i'm gonna kill him right at this moment!

"Yah,Lee Byunghyun! I'm talking to you! You are not some wall,aren't you?!If you don't want to do it,then tell me right now!I can do it by myself!",I slammed my hand lightly on his desk and let out a frustrated hiss. Though my voice can be heard by a partner next to me,i just smile to them. I can see that CAP and Niel raised their eyebrow and stare at us.

I was about to stand up when a hand stopped me. I look down to see L.joe's hand grabbed my hand.

"Sorry . I did not mean to make you angry".

"Wow,now you are talking. For a second,i thought you were mute",i said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

The bell ring indicating that the class is over. I look back to L.joe and let go of my hand from his grip.We locked our gaze for a moment when i decided to turn away to broke from his gaze after realise what i was doing.Damn! That was awkward.Somehow,his eyes are attractive..What?! No! What were you thinking,dummy? I shook my head violently. I look back to him.

  "Today. After school.My place. We'll go together.I'll give you my adress later",i said leaving him dumbfounded.