Just A Little Longer

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author'POV

After _________ tell Woohyun and Myungsoo, she have a high-class vampire brother, they were taken aback. They were surprised obviously. Before, they didn't investigate your background and just went to kidnapped you.

"There's no way she have a high-class vampire brother! She's not even a vampire!",Dongwoo said. The boy is totally freak out. Kidnapping a high-class vampire' sister means they are booking a ticket to go to hell. He realised that they are only a medium-class vampire.

"That's right, there's no way", Hoya said.

"I just sent Sungjong and Sungyeol to investigate about her. They'll be here soon", Sunggyu the leader said.

"I almost believed her because the way she said it sound so real",Woohyun said.

Just then a noisy sound can be heard. Sungyeol use his power to teleport himself and Sungjong to their hideout place.

"We've investigated about her",Sungyeol start earning all attention from the boys.

"Turn out to be she didn't have any siblings. She's the only child of Mr. Park Ji Won and Ms. Park SaeRi. Both of them are bussinessman and bussinesswoman. Both of them are not vampire also",earning a relieved sigh from all of them.

"But!", earning back the attention to SungJong. "She involved in an accident a year ago and was dying.Guess who save her?", SungJong added earning a I-don't-know look from his hyung. "It was TOP from Bigbang",he furthur added earning a shock gasped from them.

"But luckily for us, TOP sunbaenim and BIGBANG member are the high-class vampire and also work for the principal in Vampire world. They are unable to help Teentop to save the girl as much as they want to",SungYeol smirk.

"Great, now our plan will go as it should be", Myungsoo said earning a nod from them.

"We shall call them now and tell them our plan", Hoya said earning a nod from them again.

Meanwhile....

Teentop are hiding at their hideout. They all are sitting while waiting for 'them' to come. After they come back from your house, Changjo immediately called them. L.joe is walking from back to front nonstop.

"Yah, L.joe. Stop walking! You're giving me headache!",Chunji yelled.

"Yeah, you're not the only one who's worried about _________",Niel added.

Finally,L.joe gave up and sit beside Ricky. "I miss noona already",Ricky said. He's in the verge of crying. Ricky love you as her noona because you are his favourite noona. You were always there and support him like a noona should be.

L.joe look up to him. Truthfully, he do really miss you. In fact, he's crazy about you. Thinking about you being kidnapped by his enemy makes his heart hurt so much. You were alone in his enemy's hand. I swear I'll save you,________-ah..

Just then a rustling noise could be hear. L.joe look behind him and saw all the five member standing proudly in the living room. L.joe stood up followed by .

"Thank you for coming", CAP walk forward and shook hand with the group's leader.

"We heard the story and we agreed to help. Beside, Teentop once help us before. Let's just say it's a payback",The leader said earning a smack on his head  from the youngest.

"Yah!! What was that for?!",The leader yelled and rubbed his head earning a light laughter from all of us including L.Joe. This kid never grow up,he thought.

"It's not a payback,silly. This is what we called a sibling's help. We're like a sibling and we help each other. That's what a family mean", the magnae said proudly and high-five with CAP hyung.

"Thanks", CAP said.

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever..", The leader rolled his eyes. "So what's the plan?", the leader added. All of them turn their attention to me.

___________________________________________

Short chappie again >< . Sorry .. Tell me what do you think and don't forget to subscribe. It's gonna be a long chapters. Tell me who do you want to be the five person who will help Teentop? I'm thinking BAP,Shinee & Beast.

And which group will help Infinite?? For Infinite, I'm thinking VIXX,BTOB & EXO-M.. But it's up to you, readers !! Comment please ~^^ Lots of love to you,readers!!! <3 <3 <3