The Messiah Has Awaken

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
L.joe's POV

"__________-ah.. Come out and eat",I knocked her door. Ever since I told her about her true power, she has been locked up in her room. Truthfully, no one dare to teleport themselve to her room. Afraid of her power,maybe.

"Babe, come out now,eo?",I knocked again. I let my forehead rest on her door.

"I'm not hungry, just leave me alone..",she said.. I can tell that she is just behind the door,same position as me.

A hand tapped me from behind. I turned my back only to be greeted by our leader. "Just let her alone first",he said. How easy he said those words.

"But she has been locked up for three straight days!",I yelled. Seriously, what was CAP thinking?!

"I know! But you can't force her either. Listen, she'll come out when she is ready,ok?",I nodded. CAP is right. I passed by him and went downstairs.

Your POV

I heard footsteps walked away from my front door. Then, another one but went to different route. I let out a sigh and dragged my feet to my bed. I can't help but to think the real me.

Queen Of Destruction. Messiah. How can my ancestors can live with this power? Isn't it troublesome? Did she ever think that she is a monster? A destroyer? It doesn't make sense to me but it's the truth.

I lay down on my bed with my hand cover my eyes. Soon I fell into sleep.

I was sitting on a bench? I think I'm at a garden maybe? By the way, where is this place? What am I doing here? I look around me. No one. I want to stand up and search for anybody in this place. However,it feels like my leg are too heavy to be drag.

I observe all around me. It's white, peaceful and full with plants and trees. The wind are dancing. Dead leaves are rustling. It seems like autumn. I was enjoying the moment when a woman's voice speak up.

"__________",I look up. A woman maybe at her 30s looking at me,smiling.

"N-nae?". The woman took a seat beside me and throw her looks to front. Who are this woman?

"How are you, my grandchild?",she asked. Grandchild? I thought for a moment? Why the hell she called me her grandchild? Unless..

I gasped in shock and put my hand on my mouth. It can't be... No way! I look at her at disbelief. Is she the one?

"Are you....". "Yes,dear..",she answer. She look at me and took my hand. She caressed it. For a moment, I felt so calm.

"Look, don't be afraid of what you have. Instead, proud of it. Learn how to control your power. I'm sure you can do it. Don't be afraid because you are special",her finished her word and kiss me on my cheek.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh. Me?  Special? No way.. I opened my eyes again. Oh? I widen my eyes. I can't believe it. Am I seeing the right things? I rubbed my eyes again and again. I'm in room.. Then what was that? A dream? Is it real?

I sit up straight,thinking what the dream was about. Accept the way I am? ,I thought. I let out a sigh. I look around my room. I wobder what the boys are doing right now. I've been lock myself in my room for about.. Three days?

BOOM! I jump in shock. What was that? The sound came from downstairs. I hurried out to get out from my room. I rushed down to the the living room but then immediately stop. OMG!

Author's POV

____________ stopped immediately when she reached for the last step of the stairs. There, she saw the house was blown into half. Its just like as a tornado passed by their house. What happened?,she thought.

She went outside to look for the boys in the dark. No one. "L.joe!!",she yelled. No answer but she didn't give up. "Ricky! CAP oppa! Chunji oppa! Niel-ssi! Changjo!". Even though she yelled at the top of her lung, still no answer.

Just when she turned around, A muscular man stand in front of her makes her startled. "W-who are you?",she asked. Eventually, she us shaking but the man in front of her just smiled.

Thud! ________ was hit by something from behind. Her vision blurred and felt dizzy. "Kai,remember that",. That was the last thing she heard before everything went black.

After a few hours, __________ managed to open her eyes. She feels pain all over her body. She groan a little and tried to move her body but failed.  She looked down, realised that she was tied on a chair.

A door was opened revealing three guys. ________ look up. "Where am I?",she asked. "You dont have to know",a guy with grey hair, sharp eyes and as bang under his eyes said. "Why am I here?",she asked again.

"You know, most people will ask who their kidnapper are,but hell you're different",a guy with owl eyes snickered.  "Well you are here because we're helping our friend on his revenge",a tall guy with blonde hair said.

"You mean, Infinite?",________ guessed earning a nod from them. "Tch.. Should've known. That guy never give up huh?"_________ smirk and let out a soft laughter. "You'll see",the panda guy said. "Anyway, I'm Tao. This one is D.O and sehun",he added.

The door was opened again revealing a tall musculine guy. "Kris hyung!",Sehun greet. Kris nodded and look to them. "It's time",Kris said. They nodded. Tao cut the rope that tied ________'s body. D.O grabbed her hand and dragged her outside the room.

"Where are we going?",the Queen Of Destruction asked. Luckily, only Teentop knows about her true power. Meanwhile, everyone in the room did not have a clue that they are holding a Messiah. "You'll see",a guy behind you spoke.

"Kai",she whispered. "I see you still remember me",Kai smirked. "Who are you guys?",________asked. "Do you always ask so many question? Annoying!",you look behind Kai to see a guy with wavy hair said.

"That one is Chen",Kris said. He began to introduce them one by one nd their group,EXO. _______  just formed a O-shape mouth. Just then,they arrived at a room. In the room has a big transparent screen. D.O pushed________  harshly makes her body landed on the window.

As soon as ________ landed her eyes on the thing next the window,she widen her eyes and gasped in shock. "L.joe oppa! Teentop!",she yelled. She began to knock the window like a crazy woman. EXO just watched the scene with amusement.

There,Infinite is torturing Teentop mercilessly. They even stabbed L.joe. No one didn't have the energy to fight and use their power. Everyone was weak. Even L.joe did not have the strength to summon his demon.

"Noo!! Please stop it!",______ yelled when  Sunggyu punch L.joe. She run toward Xiumin and grabbed his collar. "Please stop it! Make them stop!",she let go of her grip and began to move to Suho and frantically hit him. She changed her position to Lay and Luhan.

Chanyeol grabbed her arm and slapped her right at her face makes ________ fall on the ground. _______'s sobs and cries could be heard. Baekhyun grabbed a handful of her hair and make her stand up. "Look at them!",he yelled.

_______ cried even more. She screamed in pain watching L.joe and the others were beaten badly. At the corner, she saw Hoya walk closer toward L.joe. Immediately,______ stop sniffling. She look closely at Hoya's hand.

It can't be.. At hoya's hand,clearly can be seen that he is holding a knife. ________ let go of Baekhyun's grip from her hair and start knocking the glass over and over again. She didn't care if she hurt her hand or not.

"No! Hoya! Don't do it!",she screamed. _______'s hand started to bleed yet she didn't care. She kept banging the glass. Meanwhile, L.joe didn't realised that you were  there watching all of these as the window is an observant window. He didn't even realised that Hoya is nearing him.

_________ began to increase her speed banging the window when she saw Hoya is just behind L.joe. She stopped. Her brain trying to process what she has just seen.

"Noooooo!",she screamed when Hoya stabbed L.joe from behind. Teentop look at L.joe instantly when they heard he scream and groan. Their eyes widen.  "L.joe!",CAP yelled.

As for _______, she screamed and fell on her knees. She turned her body to face EXO who is now smirking enjoying the show.

"H-How could you do that? Kill your own brother? Shameless creature!",________ growl. She kept her head low.

"So? What are you gonna do?",Luhan said. Just then, a laughter fill the room. It was _______'s. She began to lift her head and smirk to them.

All in the room step back. They were shocked and was startle. There,they saw her eyes changed to green and her fangs growed.

The next thing they knew, they have just woke the Messiah and it was nightmare to them.