The Truth

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

You immediately wake up when you feel  a splash of water hit you. You coughed a while and look up. You realised that they were no longer tied you up in a chair. Instead you are lying on a cold hard ground.

You sit up and saw two figure standing ahead you.There, Sunggyu and Sungyeol are standing not to far from you. Both of them have smirk plastered on their face. Now they are really confident about kidnapping you.

"What do you want now?", you managed to say but in a cracked voice. Damn! Im hungry! You felt a presence beside you so you look to your left. A blonde chubby guy bent down so that you were on eye-level to him. He leaned in and smell your scent.

You could feel his hot breath against your skin. Somehow you feel something wet on your collarbone and realize that this guy is your skin.

You were about to push him but he cought you wrist first and pinned you down."Emmm.. You smell really good. No wonder L.Joe wants you".

  You could feel his smirk, you shake your shoulders harshly and make him look up to see your face. He leaned in and put his mouth near your earlobe."Fierce, I like it",he whispered in your ear.

"Ren, that's enough. Don't lose yourself here", he pulled back and look behind him. You could see another guy with pink-striped hair. "Don't worry, I won't",Ren smirk. He walk toward the pink-striped haired guy and stand beside him.

You scanned the room only to see these four guys. How do I get out of here? , your thought were interrupted when SungYeol speak.

" We've investigated about you Miss Park __________. You know, you almost fooled us saying that you have a high-class vampire brother",he said but you interrupted him. "Why? You scared ? You scared that you might die soon?", you laugh and smirk to them. I'm not going to give up!

Sungyeol step forward and the next thing you know, you were flying up in the air. This sudden movement makes you scream in fear. SungYeol use his Wind power to lift you up and make you hit the wall. You groan in pain as your body hit the wall hard.

Due to the hit, you couldn't stand up properly and had to leaned yourself against the wall for support. You panted hard for air. Small laughter could be heard from the pink-stripe haired guy.

You could feel hot liquid flow at the side of your face and touch it. It's sticky and you brought your hand that filled with the liquid in front of your face. Your eyes widen. Blood!!

"Her blood is really delicious.. Just by smelling at it already makes me go crazy". You look up to see the blonde hair guy smirk and eyeing you from up to down.

"Why don't you just killed me and all of my blood as much as you want?",you said.

" Thanks for the offer but we have a better idea" Sunggyu step forward towards you and hold you chin up. "You see, we planned to kill you in front of your beloved L.Joe", he  your blood clean at the side of your face and look back at you. "You really are delicious",you could see that his eyes changed colour red and his fangs showed.

"Heyy!! That's not fair! I want to taste her blood too!",SungYeol yelled across the room earning a glare from the hamster-guy. Immediately, Sungyeol shut up and Sunggyu look back at you, whom totally shocked at his plan.

"Why?", you said earning attention from the four. "Why?!",you asked again, slightly raised your voice. "Why must kill me in front of L.Joe?! Why not now?!", you slightly shaking.

You can't imagine if they killed you right in front of the person you love. "He's not like you! He's just a normal human like me!", you practically shout to them.

All four of them look at you with a surprised look. She didn't know? , all of them thought. They looked at each other and back look at you. "What?", you said in confusion after seeing their reaction.

"You didn't know?",you jumped in shock when you feel a voice beside you. Ren just teleport himself and landed right beside you. You look at him and frown. "Know what?", you snapped.

Ren raised his eyebrow and crossed his arm. "You really don't know?", he asked again. "I wouldn't asked you if I don't know, !",you said sarcastically and rolled your eyes. Just then,you cough again. Blood keep flowing at your face and dripping to the floor.

"L.joe is a vampire", Sunggyu said. You look at him at disbelief. " So as the Teentop",he added. No way.. There's no way.. you shook your head violently not wanting to believe a word.

"No way! I don't believe at you! You're lying!",you yelled and charged toward Sunggyu. You grip his collar shirt and shake him. Sunggyu who feel angry by your sudden reaction,grip your shoulder, slamed you to the wall and hissed right at your face. His face are scary makes you whimpered in pain and scared.

 "What's makes you say that L.joe is a vampire?". Still not giving up, you shot him dagger right at his eye. He loosen his grip at your shoulder and step backward. You could feel that your legs feeling numb and fall to your knees. Your body are shaking right now..

"L.Joe is a high-class vampire just like your not-blood-related brother, TOP sunbaenim. In l.joe's case, he haven't drink human's blood for a long long time~", Sunggyu said. You look up to him and was about to say somethimg but was interrupted.

"You should know yourself. You should've notice his reaction whenever he sees blood or smell blood". That's when it hit you really really hard. You recalled back the moment you had with him. Lotte world, The Ghost House.. He..

Another picture flashed in your memory. My house. My finger.. He it.. ,you thought. "Believe us now?",Sungyeol smirk. You look up only to see all of them laughing at you. What a naive girl,they thought

In a blink of eye, all of them disappear. You leaned yourself against the wall and bury your face in between your knees trying to digest the news you just received.

L.joe's a vampire.. Teentop also.. I can't believe it.. Ricky, the baby-face and carefree kid is a vampire too.. Chunji, a guy with serious face but at the same time is funny are vampire also?! CAP and Changjo who looked mature but also very dorky also a vampire ? Lastly, Niel who have thick lips and full of crazy idea also one of the vampire?!! Noo!

You shook your head and cover both of your ears. 'L.joe's a vampire'. The word keep ringing in your head. "No",you mumbled. "No!!!", you yelled and cried at the same time. You really couldn't accept the true. You cried until you feel yourself very tired and slowly closed your eyes.

Meanwhile.....

Outside,Infinite and the other five member are watching you sleep. "We made her hate L.joe. Just like as we planned", Hoya said.

"I can't wait for the next scene", the leader of the five member smirk earning a nod from .

"Soon",Dongwoo added.