No!! It Can't Be....

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

The next morning, you woke up only to find that L.joe has gone. The spot beside you is empty. How you wished that he is the first thing you'll see when you woke up. You sigh in content. You woke up feeling lazy and make your way to the bathroom.

You were about to brush your teeth when you notice a sticky note on your mirror. You took it and read it.

Hey babe! Good morning! I'm sorry I had to leave without telling you. You look so beautiful in your sleep. Keke ^^ Anyway,I promise I'll make it up to you! Love you always! -L.Joe

You just smile when you read the note. You continue brush your teeth and wash yout face. After that,you went outside and wear your school uniform. You skipped out of your apartment and went to your school. Along the journey,you couldn't help but to notice seven figure standing near the light pole watching and observing you.

Your's POV

I took a glance on them. I swear I've seen them before but where? I look back infront and think about it again. I look back and stopped on my track.They're gone....I just shrugged it and continue walking. A few minute later, I arrived the school.

"________-ah!!",I look back to see Rina and SeYoung run toward me. It's been a long time since the last time I saw these two.

"Ouch! Yah! The hell was that for?!",I hissed in pain when Seyoung hit me hard on my arm.

"How could you didn't tell us?!",I look at her with confusion.

"Tell you what?",I said.

"Tell us that you are dating with one of the kingka!! L.joe ?! That freaking prince of pokerface?!",Rina shout makes me to cover her big mouth.

"Will you please slow down? Shesshh.. I swear I think I'm going to be deaf if this continue. Okay first of all, sorry. Second, now be quiet", we arrived to our classroom. We took our seat and wait for the teacher to come. A few minutes later, L.joe,CAP and Niel came in. I give them a smile and L.joe sit beside me.

During the History class, my phone buzzed indicating i received a new text message.TOP oppa.I open the message secretly without the teacher notice. Dongsaeng, remember the day I told you about the fresh Vampire's scent? I've investigated it and I think they're closer. Be careful. Oh and don't worry. Someone has promised me to take care of you~^^

Reading the messages makes me feel uneasy. By the way,who is this someone anyway?? I flinched a little when a piece of paper landed right in front of me. I look beside me and saw L.Joe smile to me and give me Read-The-Paper look. I open slowly the paper to avoid the teacher detect me.

Who is it?-Your beloved L.Joe ^^

I smiled at the smiley he draw. It was TOP oppa. I secretly throw back the paper back to him. I could hear the student at the back are snickering watching me and L.joe.

After a few seconds, L.joe throw back the paper to me. Ohh.. What did he want? He's coming home?

I bit my lips not knowing what to reply.. I just can't tell him that my brother sent me a warning about a vampire are close to me..Right? It took me a while before I start to write the reply. No.. He just wanted to know how i was doing these days and our relationship . I just told him that I'm okay and we're cool

I throw back the paper but bad moves. The teacher saw it and luckily, L.joe hid the paper. "Miss Park ______ and Mr. Lee Byunghyun,detention after class!",I look at my teacher shock so was L.joe.. This is going to be a long day..I sighed.

L.Joe's POV

I sighed. Gosh, this teacher. I almost use my power to make the duster fly over to her head and make her faint right now so that ________ and I could escape. But,I know I can't do that. I look over to see CAP and Niels snickering enjoying the 'show' just now. I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration but not loud enough for the teacher to hear.

*Yah,L.joe.. If you want, we could accompany you*. I look at Niel who just now telepathy with me. I think about me for a while. *Yeahh.. Whatever, just don't be a er.. Tell them especially that Ricky*I warned Niel. Beside,It's a good idea. In case those seven figure appear suddenly.. I continue to pay attention to the teacher although not fully pay attention but just you know..

An hour passed and it's time for us to go home. Our History kept her promise and stay with us in the detention class for 2 hours straight!! It was freaking bored! After that, we bowed to the teacher and exited the school compund. I accompany _______ walk to her apartment. Beside,it's getting late now. It was a silent journey when she decided to break the silence.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Because of me you have to go to detention class with me. It should've been just me",She suddenly said. I looked at her and squeeze her small hand in mine.

"No babe.. It was my fault. I shouldn't have thrown the paper to you in the first place. But it does not matter now. We are able to spend some time right?",I give her a peck on her nose and I can see that her cheek start to turn red.

She just nodded. Soon, we reached her apartment. I hugged her and kiss her before I bid farewell. I'll make sure that she safely enter her apartment before I turned and headed home. In a blink of eye, the member walk beside me. It's like magic. Sometimes,it scares the hell out of me,y'know?

"Hey, do you think it's them?",Changjo speak up.

"We're not sure yet",CAP hyung reply.

"But if it's them, we need to be careful and we must protect _________ since they already targeted her",Niel said.

Just then, we abruptly stop when we heard a loud gasp. More like a scream. We turned around to see Ricky with a pale expression. "Guys, _________'s in danger. I heard she screamed for help!!! A-and some male's laughter and I heard something clash or something!! Oh god!!",Ricky start to panicked. Hearing my girlfriend's name, I immediately become worried when..

"And I smell... blood"I look at Chunji. As fast as lightning,I ran to her apartment followed by the member. While I was running,I summoned the demon to detect and follow her.

It can't be.. Please don't let it be...