Saving Your Life

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

Blood continously escaped from your wound. Your T-shirt was now drenched by your blood so was L.joe's. The floor is paint with your blood.

As much as it turned the vampires in the room, they didn't dare to make a move. It's you who was bleeding. They didn't have the heart to hurt you.

Accidentally, you were stabbed by a knive while trying to save L.joe's life. You knew that this would happen, yet you let it go. It's important for you to let the person whom you love to live and go one. Even if you're gone.

L.joe watch you slowly closing your eyes. He widened his eyes knowing what'll happen. "No, You can't go! Open your eyes!",he yelled. By now, his eyes has changed colour and his fangs showed. He hold you in his arm and shake you violently.

You were so weak that you couldn't even open your eyes. Somehow, your throat is burning. You feel your body was shaken so you open your eyes. L.joe is crying and his tears are flowing like tap water.

It hurts to see him like this. No way you could handle it. Slowly, you brought your hand and palm his face. "Oppa, don't cry.. I-It's not your fault.. Please get rid of your tears",you smile weakly to him. L.joe in the other hand trying to hold back his tear.

He wipe his tear harshly and smile to you. "Hey, baby girl.. I'm smiling now. Stay with me ok? I'm gonna save you",Although it hurt for him to say that, he just say it. You nodded and smile to him. You caressed his face and observe his feature.

This may be the last time I saw him,you thought. A tear escaped from your tears. Your head are spinning and stars are forming. Your cut was too deep that it cause you to much pain. You were losing too much oxyhaemoglobin. You knew you don't have much time anymore beside your throat are burning inside of you.

"L.joe, no matter what happen, be safe ok?",you said. L.joe look at you disbelief. He shook his head violently and hug your tighter. He's on the verge of crying.

"No! Don't tell me goodbye! I'm going to save you!",he yelled. Slowly, his tears started to flow.

"L.joe. L.joe! Sshh.. Listen to me for this time,ok?",you put your finger at his lips. He look at you then he nodded.

"Promise me something. That even after I gone, you'll be safe and happy. Can you do that?",you asked. Your tears also are flowing.

L.joe can't stop crying. He sniff and his sob are the only sound that can be heard. L.joe knew if he says 'no', you'll be mad. So he just nodded his head.

"Good. You'll find another person as your new lover after me,ok? Don't find any new enemies anymore,ok? Can you do that for me L.joe oppa?",you look up to him.

I just want you,_______-ah..Instead of saying those word, he just nod his head. Your time ia getting closer. You look beside you and saw all of the BEAST and Teentop member standing not too far from where you and L.joe are, head low and crying.

Even the Joker are also crying. You look at them and smile. I'm gonna miss them..,you thought.

"Guys, Thank you for saving my life,guys. I really appreciated it. CAP, thank you for treating me like your own sister. Chunji-ah, I'm gonna miss our bicker time. Niel-ah, thank you for our precious time together",you look at them. The three of them are now practically crying and sobs.

"Ricky-ssi, thank you for  making me as your beloved noona. I love you too,Ricky. Changjo-ssi, take care of your hyungs ok? Especially L.joe oppa, can you do that?",you asked him.

"N-nae,noona",Chanjo replied. His voiced cracked.

"Don't leave us noona",Ricky begged. Losing you is too much for them. You just smile to him. It hurt you also but this cut is too deep that you're losing a lot of energy.

"BEAST oppa. Thank you for helping Teentop saving my life. I'm sorry you have to go through a lot of mess by saving me. I also appreciated your help. Please take care of yourself and also Teentop",you pleaded. They just nodded.

You look back at L.joe. His eye are red so was his nose. You kissed him for the last time. "Thank you for everything,oppa",you whisper. Slowly, your grip began to loosen and your eyes fluttered close.

L.joe look at you with widen eyes. No! This can't be happening! ,he thought. "No..No! _______-ah,don't leave!", he shook you. Seeing you didn't react; he feels like his world has been crushed down. "Noooo!!",he screamed and cry at the same time. More sobs and sniffling can be heard.

Just then,the door burst open revealing Bigbang member. All of them look up with shocked eyes. "We're not too late. She is still alive",Daesung said as he bend down and check your impulse.

"L.joe, give her your blood",TOP command. L.joe look at him as uf TOP is crazy. "Just give her your blood, god damn it! Do you want her to die?!",TOP yelled feeling pissed.

GD patted his back telling him to calm down. L.joe didn't think much, bite his arm and put it to your mouth.

Your POV

I'm feeling really weak. It's as if my ears turned deaf. My throat is burning. Somehow, I feel my tongue caught 'something'. It taste iron. What is this? It slowly enter my throat. My throat start to feel a little bit relaxed and turned the way it is.

I found out that This iron 'thing' is delicious and I want it more. It feels like I have regained my energy and my wound did not hurt anymore. Slowly,I brought my hand up to the 'source'. I winced in pain as I felt pain on my upper gum.

I brought the 'source' closer to my mouth and began to it. It's yummy, I thought. It feels like my thirst for this 'thing' slowly gone. I it more until a familiar voice stop me. "Babe,that's enough",the voice said.

I stop and let go of the 'source'. Slowly,I opened my eyes. There I saw L.joe smiling. I look down to search what kind of 'source' I just . I widened my eyes and gasped loudly. I look back to L.joe who just smiled and nod.

The 'source' was L.joe's hand. More like L.joe's blood. No way...