Teach Me

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

L.joe and so was the other was surprised and shock to see the changes in you. She's a vampire?!,they all thought. L.joe feels a little bit drowsy due to the amount of his blood was by you.

"Babe, that's enough. You've too much",he said weakly. By the time, he could feel that you are slowly loosen the grip of your fangs to his arm. He can see that your eyes slowly open so he smiled to you. It's funny though for him to see your shocked expression.

The other in the room was looking to each other.

"I can't sense her vampire's scent all this time! How could she is a va-", Yoseob being the loudest was interrupted by Taeyang.

"Shut up,boys",he warned. Seungri bent down toward you. "Now,sleep",he whisper. L.joe look confused but then realised what he was doing. He was hypnotizing you. Instantly, you feel your eyelid become heavier and slowly closed your eyes.

"Should we make her forget what had happened?",GD asked and look toward TOP who was standing with a frown on his face. He looked at L.joe as if waiting for his answer.

Instead, L.joe gave him what-the-hell-happened look. His eyes and fangs slowly returned to normal. He still feel a little bit drowsy but it didn't stop him. TOP look at the other member who was now look at him.

Eventhough GD is the leader, still the young boy respect his hyung. They all nodded and TOP let out a sigh. He look at L.joe and look at you again. Your wound are slowly closing and heal by itself. He took a deep breath and close his eye.

"_________ is actually my sister. We are actually blood related. We were born from the same father and same mother.    Our father is a full vampire and our mother is a human",he explained.

He opened his eyes and look through the room. All Infinite and Nu'est member are still unconcious. As for Teentop and BEAST, they all took a seat in front of him like a student listen to their teacher's lecturer.

He let out a soft chuckle and continue. "I inherited my father's genes which is a full vampire but ________ is a half vampire half human. Our father died when she was only 1 years old. For her, she didn't know anything",he looked at you and smile.

" After that,  our mom remarried abd changed ________'s family name. Mine is still the same. Our mom and I agree that we should keep her trueself until she was ready. I disappear from her life in order to protect her. I guess the time is closer than I thought", He let out a sigh.

"Then what about her accident a year ago?", veing the curious Kikwang, he asked. Yes, they already know her story because L.Joe told them.

"At that time, I was there to watch her because I got some unusual feeling saying that she is in danger. Yes, she almost involved in an accident. I give her my blood and ask GD to erase her memory of her my blood,like just now. In return, she treat me like a brother and let me stay with her which I've been longing for",he explained.

"Then what about her scent?!"Ricky asked.

"She is used to live like a normal human do. Never once she was exposed to the vampire world. That is why her vampire-self was weak and was conquered by her human form. That is what I agreed with our mother",he let out a sigh.

As if TOP know what was going through the kids in front of him, he shift his gaze toward Taeyang. Taeyang who got the signal, take a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"No, she never thirst for blood before. But she will only when she lost amount of blood",he explained earning a nid and O-shaped mouth from the boys including L.Joe.

"So what we do now? What to do to her?",Daesung asked. "Her wound is now fully healed",he further added.

"Should we erase he memory about this kidnapped incident and her L.Joe's blood?",GD asked.

"No!", L.joe yelled. "It's no use. Sooner or later, she eventually found out and at that time sh might hate us. Let her know. I'll took the responsibility",L.joe said confidently. He know that there is no used to keep this from you. That'll make him as a bad person.

TOP look at L.joe with an amused look. This guy.... "I trust ________ in your hand L.joe",TOP said. Now, he got nothing to worried about you being in danger or not. The BIGBANG member also agreed and nod their head. Soon, they all vanished.

L.joe look at the member and BEAST before he nodded. Soon after, they also vanished leaving Infinite and Nu'est in the darkness of night.

The next morning....

You wake up with a heavy headache. You groaned in pain as you message your head. You opened your eyes and sit straightly on the bed. You scanned the room and realised that it is not yours. You look beside you to and glance at the clock. 11AM

You get up from your bed and headed outside the room. You went downstairs and you could here a lot of laughter. You recognised one of the voice. L.joe oppa..You quicken your pace but to your dismay, you skipped one stair and stumvbled foreward.

Luckily, Yoseob who was coincedentally pass by the stair saw you and he immediately catch you. He let out a relieved sigh when he got you in his arm. You look up only to see a baby-face man with a wide smile. You immediately regain your posture and stand straight.

"Be careful, pretty",Yoseob patted your head lightly.. You just look away and start looking for L.joe. A hand sneaked in to your waist and kiss your shoulder. You immediately look beside you and saw L.joe's face was dangerously closed to you.

"Morning, sunshine. How are you feeling today?",he asked make your heart skipped a beat. "I-I'm fine",you stuttered. "Come, eat breakfast",L.joe dragged you to the kitchen table and prepared you some pancake and juice. After that you sit in the living room with all eyes on you.

"W-what? Why are you looking me like that?", you asked. Truthfully,it's creepy for them to stare like that to you.

"Do you, probably, remember anything last night?",Doojoon asked. Last night??,you thought with a frown. You shook your head. "No.. Why?",you asked innocently.

"Babe, try to remember about last night",L.joe said. You look at him with one eyebrow lift up. You then close your eyes and trying hard to remember. That's when it hit you. One by one, pictures of memory come to you. You gasped in shock and look toward L.joe.

"L-L.joe, what am I?",you look at him. Demanding for the truth. There is no way a normal high-school girl like you is a vampire! That's no way! Well, that's what you thought. You look at the boys trying to make them speak up the truth.

"Guys! Tell me the truth!!",you yelled. Tears are streaming down to your face. They all look at you and shifted their gaze toward L.joe. You do the same too. Seeing this,L.joe take a deep breath and told you  everything. From A-Z.

"No!! This can't be the truth! I'm not a vampire! Vampire does not exist! No! This is a lie! You're lying, right L.Joe?!",you stand up and practically yelling. Truthfully, you was hoping that he's lying and told you that this is some kind of prank.

"Hey hey, look at me. I'm a vampire and vampire do exist. If you say vampire does not exist, then what would that make me be?",he said. That makes you completely hopeless and silent.

He's right... You walk pass by him and sit on the couch,thinking about you. I'm a half-vampire...,you thought. You took a while to process the word. You look at the boys and pointed all the BEAST member one by one.

"What is your superpower?",you asked make them startled. They didn't expect for you to ask that question. They look at each other before the leader introduce himself followed by the other until the last one,Dongwoo.

You just nodded your head and was amazed by their abilities. You look at L.joe who is now sitting beside you.

"Do I have superpower too? Do I have to blood everytime?",you asked. Speaking frankly, the first time you taste the blood,it was undenieable delicious.

L.joe chuckled hearing your question. He looked at you and smile. "Yes, but that if your vampire-self is stronger than your-human side. If you want to know about your power, you'll have to be exposed to the vampire's world. If that happen, yes you will need to take some blood pill but you will still be able to eat human's food",L.joe explained.

You nodded your head understandingly and look down. Should I give it a try?

,you thought. You look all the boys in front of and couldn't help but to laugh. Their expression are so funny to you.

You thought for a while. Your brother and your mother is a vampire. You should just accept the way you are,right? Beside,you trust L.joe. And the boys. You have made your final decision. You look at L.joe and smile.

"Teach me how to be a vampire",you said confidently.