Another Encounter

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Your POV

I came home feeling tired. Before,L.Joe walk me home. He kissed me on the forehead before I went inside. It really gives me butterfly in my stomach. I plopped myself on my bed before I took a shower. I prepare myself to go to bed. I'm tired.

I lay on my bed and a few seconds later, I fell into a deep slumber.

A Few Hours Later....

I woke feeling unusual. I open my eyes but it is too heavy to open it widely. I was able to open my eyes only half. There,I saw seven dark figure standing in my room. But, I was too tired to even to scream or wake up. Eventhough it's dark but the moonlight that shines through my window, i'm able to see their face clearly.

"She Is the one",I tried to figure out whose voice it is and realise it's a guy with pokerface said.

"She's L.Joe's girl", this time it's a guy with mohawk hair that wears black shirt and trousers.

Who are they? How do they know L.Joe?

"Guys,she's awake", I look to the source. It's from a hamster-like face.

Somehow,I feel dizzy like I've been drugged or something. I feel my head are too heavy to lift my head up. Slowly,I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

The next morning,I woke up and change my clothes.

I was washing my face and lay back on my bed when I heard a loud knock from the door. Immediately the seven guys from last night vanish in my mind. I woke up and jump out from my bed with groan. Slowly,I dragged my feet to the front door. I opened the door only to be greeted with someone hug me.

"Dongsaeng!!!!",a guy with with leather jacket shout makes me cover my ear. I look down to see his face.

"Oppa?!",I exclaimed in shock. "TOP oppa!!",I hug him back and jump up and down in his hug. It's been a long time since the last time I saw him. I think it's been a year. Well he's been busy with his Vampire's activity.

Yes. My beloved brother is a vampire. Well not blood-related of course. We met when I almost died in an accident. He saved my life and in return I kept his secret. Since then, he always stay with me and live with me. My family did not know about him.

TOP's POV

As soon as I enter ________'s house. I sense something. A vampire's scent. "Dongsaeng-ah, have you ever brought your friend come over here these few days? Or last night?", I asked her. She seem to think of something. "Yeah,I did. But that was a few days ago.Why?". A few days ago? This scent is still fresh,it seem like this came from last night"Girl or Boy?",I asked again. "Boys", Her answer makes me look at her at disbelief.

"Boys!! How many boys?!!",I shouted make her flinch a little.

"Errr.. Six? Arghh ! What's wrong anyway?!",she shouted back.

I look at her and held her shoulder." You know what I am right?". She nod. "Actually,i kinda smell a Vampire's scent and it still fresh. I think it's from last night", my answer make her shock. "What?! No way there's a vampire in my house last night!! There's no one in my house last night! There's no-", she abruptly stop.

"What?! There's no what?",I shook her. She let go of my grip and sat down. She seemed troubled and hesitate to tell me.

"Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw seven figures standing in my room. I was about to scream but my body feels so weak and my head felt so heavy. Somehow,they were talking about me and my boyfriend,L.joe. Do you think that they are vampire also?",She asked. I listen to every word she said. L.joe?

"Probably, their scent are still strong. Who is L.joe anyway?",I asked her. She just smile and was about to answer when suddenly the door bell ring. I look at her stand up and open the door. Again. A vampire scent. But this one is different from the other one. Medium-Class vampire..

But wait. This is one is different. This scent is a scent of a high-class vampire. Just like me.I took a peak and saw six guys are talking to my dongsaeng and hug her. This guys. I tried to determine which one is the one with a high-class scent and was able to detect it. It was the one with blonde hair.

Author's POV

Outside, Ricky was hugging ________."Noona, I heard that you are with L.Joe right now! Congratz!",he shouted. You just giggle and look up to see L.Joe smile to you. "Guys,come on in. I'll make some breakfast to you", you invited them.

They were about to step in but they abruptly stop.

  "I sense something",CAP said.

"A vampire",Chunji said.

"This one is different",Niel said.

"It's a high-class vampire. Like me",Finally L.joe said.

You noticed that they haven't enter your apartment yet so you pulled all of them in. "Just come in!",you laughed and make your way to the kitchen.

In the living room, all of them keep their eyes open and search for the vampire when a young man enter the living room. All eyes are on him. They are surprised to see him. Even L.joe.

"T-Top sunbaenim?!",Changjo exclaimed."No way! What are you doing here?!",Ricky said. "What? I can't be here,in my dongsaeng's house?",Top answered and smirk to them. "Dongsaeng?!!!",all of them shout.

"But your family name are not the same!",Niel shout. "Of course dummy, I'm not blood-related to her. I treat her like my own sister. So which one of you is L.Joe?",Top asked. All of them look at L.joe and TOP smirk. "Ahh it's you.. Should've known",Top added.

L.Joe stand up and shake hand with TOP. "I need to talk to you guys",TOP said in a serious tone. "I sense another vampire's scent here. It's still fresh. I guess you can smell it too", TOP begin to expain to them and told them about the seven figures that you saw last night leaving all them in shock. "L.Joe,I want you to promise me to protect her with your life since this is your enemy. I'm counting on you guys",TOP said. "Don't worry hyung, I'll protect her",L.joe said earning a nod from TOP.

Just then,You came from the kitchen with a tray of food and drinks. You made some pancakes and lemon tea ice for them. You saw tgem talking to your brother and just smiled."I see that you already met my brother,huh?",earning a nod from them.

"Wah ________-ssi. This is delicious!",without you noticed, Niel already devour one piece of pancake in his mouth.Soon,All of them took one pancake and start to dig in. You sit between L.Joe and TOP and start to eat also. After eating, you wash the dishes and clean the house with the help of the guys.

You and L.joe wash the dishes. Ricky abd Changjo are wiping the table, CAP are vacuuming the living room,TOP are cleaning the toilet meanwhile, Chunji and Niel are cleaning the backyard.

"Aahhhhh!! An earthworm!! Aahh!",you heard Chunji scream and immediately went outside to see him struggle to make the earthworm let go of his leg. You laugh whole-heartedly at seeing the scene. Soon,all of them come and join you.

"Guys! Help me! Don't just stand there and laugh!",Chunji yelled make you laugh harder. No one dare to get close to him so secretly,L.Joe use his power to remove the earthworm. Of course,You didn't notice it.

 You went inside with Ricky and Changjo still laughing. Meanwhile,,,"Ouch!! The hell was that for,hyung?!",L.Joe hissed in pain when TOP smack her head."Don't use your power in front of her unless she know about you,stupid !",TOP warned earning a groan from L.Joe.

After that, you went to the market with L.Joe. Before that, you has to sent TOP home because he got an emergency call from the head office leaving the member playing games in your apartment. You walk hand in hand with L.Joe and enter the market. You bought some snacks and other ingredients to cook for dinner.

Meanwhile,for L.Joe he couldn't stop thinking about those seven figures you saw. Could it be them? No. I hope not. He looked again at you who are busy choosing some ingredients. "Babe,tonight can i stay overnight at your house?",I see her blushing and kissed her cheek makes her blush even more. She just nodded.

That night, you spend your night sleeping in L.Joe's arm for the second time. Little did both of you knew,seven pair of man are watching you from outside the window. L.joe sense their presence and hold you closer. He knew that those seven figures are medium-class vampire so it should've easy for him to protect you. Yet, he still need to be careful. He summon a few demons from hell to be his bodyguard and guard your apartment. After that,he joined you into dreamland.