They Are Not Bad After All

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

The sound of your alarm clock makes you jolt up from your sleep. You groan in frustration and rubbed your eyes. You were mad because the alarm clock makes you woke up from your fantasy land. You get up from your bed and turn you larm clock off.

Then,you grabbed your towel and headed to the bathroom. You do your morning routine and wear your school uniform. You took your begpack and headed out to school.

Before you reach your school,you stopped to buy some chocolate cake and ice shake at the nearby cafe. You enter the cafe only to be greeted by the smell of coffee. You went to the counter to order. After a few minute,with chocolate cake in your left hand and sipping your ice shake, you left to school.

You are happily walking on the street when somehow,you ear caught a screeching sound. You stop on your track and look at the source ofthe sound. There. You saw a blue car coming straight at your way.The car was losing control as the driver drive fast. You couldn't move. Your eyes widen knowing what's going to happennext.So you close your eyes feeling terribly scared.

one second.Two second. Nothing Instead you feel like your feetdoes not touch the ground. You feel like flying.So you open your eyes slowly and saw a blonde-haired guy's face right in front of you.

It's the guy from yesterday, you thought. He was carrying you bridal style. Seriously,you did not realise anything. You don't even know when he lift you up. You were in deep thought when someone interrupted.

"Do you want me to carry you like this to school or what?",an irritated voice came out from the blonde guy. That's when you realize your state now.

"Oh!Sorry! You can put me down now",you exclaimed. You realise your face heat up and you are sure you are blushing now. "Thanks",you said. He just walk off from you.

Just like that? Not even a nod or something?

You jump a little when someone tapped your shoulder from behind. You turn around only to be greeted by a baby-faced guy with another four guys behind him.

"Noona! Let's go to school together!",the boy said.

This guy.. I don't even know him.. "Yea sure, uhm..",Truthfully,You don't know their name.

"Ah yes!My name is Ricky!Nice to meet you noona!",he exclaimed.

Wow,This guy is lively "ah nae~Aigoo~You are so chubby~",you said pinching his cheek make him blush. You just giggle before turn your attention to the four boys.

"Ah From left is Niel Hyung,the one with wavy hair.Next to him is CAP hyung,the one with muscle body. Chunji hyung the one with hazel hair . And the magnae is Changjo,the one with black hair and have red stripe.

You bowed to them and start to introduce yourself. Just then, Chunji slung his arm over your sholder and whisper to you.

"Don't go near ricky.He is a weirdo.",He said.

You just laugh and start to walk to school with them with chunji's arm still around your shoulder. By the time all of you enter the school,a lot of screaming can be heard. some are made by your male's fans,some from the Teentop's fans.Wow, theybecome famous instantly you thought.

Due to this chaos,you skipped from chunji's hand and went straight to your locker. There,you were greeted by your BFF. "Yah,______! Are you dating with one of the Teentop's member?",Seyoung said."No",you simply said. You took your book out from the locker but stopped when you eyes catch someone familiar. You turn around to see your saviour walk passed you as if nothing happen. You scofded at his behaviour and continue to dig your locker. arrogant jerk,you thought.

"Hey,it's L.joe. He is also know as the pokerface prince",Rina pointed to your saviour. "Whatever,let's go",with that you grabbed both of Rina's and Seyoung's hand and went to your class.

Once in a while you would talk to the Teentop's member during the class session. Still,You do not have the guts to talk to l.joe yet. During lunch time, Niel asked you to hangout with them. You immediately agree. So you went to their table.

"So tell me,_______-ssi,do you live alone by yourself?",Chunji said.

"Yepp. I don't live with my parents in their mansion. Trust me,it's freaking boring in there",earning a chuckle from him.

You noticed that changjo keep his gaze at your food,which is Strawberry."Changjo-ssi,do you mind?",you put the strawberry on his plate and his face immediately brighten up."Thank you noona!",he exclaimed and start to eat it. You just smiled too him.

Just then,CAP stole your nachos makes you mad at him. "Yah CAP oppa!That is mine",earning a yell from the other four.

" Mwo?! CAP Oppa?! Since when you call him Oppa?",Niel said.

"Errr.. Two minutes ago?",you answered sheepishly.

"Call me oppa too. Niel oppa.","Me too.Chunji oppa",Chunji added.

You sighed. You will never win againstthse bunch of kids. "Arasseo chunji oppa,niel oppa now happy?",make they beamed happily.That day,you had so much fun. You laugh at their sillyness and their kid-liks behaviour.

However,You noticed that L.Joe is staring at you but you just shrugged it.Somehow, You were determined to talk to him tomorrow.