Queen Of Destruction

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Author's POV

After things went normal, they didn't dare to make you angry again. Whenever you were around, they will be good kid. Even CAP did not dare to raise his voice to . Luckily, they have L.joe. Only L.joe can tame you,that's what they thought.

flashback

You just got home from buying groceries. You opened the door and headed to the kitchen. You were preparing the ingredients for lunch when you heard the front door was opened and voice of bickering could be heard. Surprisingly, now it's Chunji and Niel.

Apparently, they were fighting over a cake. Niel who loves chocolate cake so is Chunji, make a bet. Whoever win, the winner will get the last piece of the cake. As for you, you relly hate to hear them fighting. You just want some peace while cooking some lunch.

This anger of yours once again make the surrounding change like last time. CAP who was being aware immediately knock the two kid's head.

"Yah! What was that for?!",both of them shout. Instantly, their anger was replaced by the feeling of scare when they realised their surrounding. That feeling makes their body shaking. Silence fell in the living room.

"I thought ___________ wasn't at home",Niel whispered earning a nod from Chunji. This sudden change never fail to give them some kind of horror feeling. This is worser than watching ghost movie..,all of them thought.

L.joe know that he had to stop you. So he went to the kitchen and saw you were cutting some ingredients. But his eyes somehow notice that your eyes turned to green. He let out  sigh and stepped forward to you.

He knew that he is the only reason for you to stop your power because of the strong feeling both of you and him have. You really love him so is he. He sneaked in his hand to your waist from behind. He purposely bury his head in you neck and then snuggle at the back of your neck hoping that it could stop you.

This sudden skinship makes you immediately gasp and laugh. and instantly cause your angry be replaced with the feeling of love. You really love it when L.joe making skinship to you. To you, L.joe never failed to make your heart flutter and gives butterfly in your stomach. Thus, your surrounding slowly returned to normal.

Meanwhile, for the boys in the living room sigh in relief. They sat on the floor as if they just lost in a fighting battle. They stare at the space before one by one start to broke the silence.

"Lucky we have L.joe",CAP said.

"Do you think that this sudden change will be aired in the news?",Changjo asked.

"I don't know,, why don't we check?",Niel said.

Chunji who is closer to the TV immediately push the ON button. He grabbed the remote control and switch through the channel.

"There!",Ricky yelled. Chunji push the button on the remote control to switch the previous channel. And yes, there it is. The headline was big in the screen so is their eyea. They can't believe it. Your power is too powerful.

As they were watching intentively,L.joe walk in. He saw the news and immediately switch off the TV makes all the 5 kids to turn their head to the back.

"Don't let her see that",L.joe simply told. He knew that if you saw it, you might think you are a monster to cause such a massive disaster. You might be upset and might do something out of control.The boys just nodded understandingly.

End of flashback..

Since then,L.joe decided to  investiate about your power. He asked help from BEAST and . That evening, all of them gathered in BEAST hideout and bring all kind of sources from human's world and Vampire's world.

After a few hours, all of them sigh in defeat. "I can't find anything!",Kikwang yelled. "Me too!",Dongwoon agreed. They have been searching for any kind of aources just to know what type of power you have. They did not find any characteristics that suits your power.

All of them put their books down and throw their head to the back and closed their eyes. L.joe didn't give up though. He recheck all the source again hoping to find something. He is worried about you. He's worried that you might cannot control your power.

Just then, a windy and rustling sound could be here. All of them snapped their eyes open and look at source. Their eyes widen to see Seungri teleported himself to their hideout. Immediately they stand up and bowed to Seungri.

"Hey, I heard you have a problem. TOP sent me here. He knows what is happening. And I have the answer!",he said happily and waved a very old book in front of them.

All of them look at each other. They never seen the book before. Seungri just chuckled seeing his Junior's reaction. He took a seat followed by the boys.

"What book is that?",L.joe's curious took over him.

"It's an old book. We kept in a safe place somewhere in human world. TOP who knows the location guarded it well",Seungri explained.

"We know what happened. It's about __________,right?",Seungri added. All of them nodded.

Seungri open the book and flipped through the page. He stopped at a certain page and shoved it to L.Joe.

L.joe look at him in confusion but take the book anyway. "Read it loud",Seungri demanded. L.joe stare at the book for a while before he began to read it.

"Choi Sukkyu is a very powerfull vampire. When look at his background, his late great great grandfather is a full vampire and his late great great grandmother is a half human and half vampire. Choi Sukkyu's late great great grandfather is one of the most influence people in thevampure world",L.joe stopped and took a deep breath.

"As for his great great grandmother was known as Queen of Destruction. Eventhough his great great grandmother was just a half vampire,apparently there is a legend saying that Queen Of Destruction will appear every 1000 thousands year",L.joe continued.

All of them paid attention to L.joe as they are very eager to hear the story. L.joe look at them continue. "Queen of Destruction is said a very powerful power for half vampire. Whenever she is angry or frustrated, disaster could happen. This power are able to make a whole planet destroy",L.joe trail the story slowly as he began to remember about your power.

"The only way to stop this power from out of control is to be with her soulmate. There is a way to find out whether a guy is her soulmate or not. That guy is able to make Queen of Destruction calm down and make her happy",L.joe said.

"Not just that, Queen Of Destruction alsio have various type of power. They are also known as a complex piwer of the Queen. Sometimes they are called 'The Destroyer' and 'Queen Of Messiah'",as soon as L.joe said that, all of them gasp in shock.

"THE FRYING PAN!",Ricky and Changjo yelled. All of eyes pay attention to them. "So you're saying that _________ is the Queen Of Destruction?",Chunji choked in his own word. Seungri nod.

"Who is Choi Sukkyu anyway?",Junhyung asked. "He is both TOP and ________'s father",Seugri said. All of them nodded their head understandingly.

"So I guess we all know who is _________'s soulmate right?",Doojoon asked. All of them nod in agreement and shifted their gaze to L.joe.

"Hyung, thank you helping us",L.joe said sincerely and stand up. He handed back the book to Seungri.

"No problem,dongsaeng",Seungri said and smile. He waved goodbye to the boys and teleport himself to his office.

"So what do we do now?",Yoseob asked. "Are you going to tell her,L.joe?",Hyunseung asked.

L.joe thought for a while then nod to them.