Shopping? Almost Lost Control?

He's My Vampire, and I'm His Girl
Your POV

After that night, i feel like L.Joe is a different person. He kept me in his arm and hug me tight. It's kinda awkward and......warm?. I kept thinking about that night. My heart beats faster than before. I was hoping that he did not hear it. It was at an incredible speed that i have to calm myself down. But still,i feel safe in his arm.

Now,here i am. In front of the shopping mall in Myeong-Deong to buy some food,clothes and some of girl things. Ahh.. So many people.. I walk inside a shop where it all sale clothes. Wahh!! So many types of clothes! I think im going to buy all of this!

Eventhough i came from a rich family, my taste are not like those rich family in the movie. I like simple clothes with low price. I think it's more cute and beautiful than thoose with brands. So i was seeing a clothes when a hand tapped me. I turn around to see who is it when someone,more like  a guy? hug me. I was too shocked that the clothes in my hand slipped out. I almost smack his head when.....

Author's POV

"Yah hyung let her go! You scared her!",you look up to see Changjo with a frown. Behind him there's another 4 member. L.joe was there too. You touch your chest and feel that your heart beats fast like the one in that night.

"Hehehe.. I was so happy to meet her tha---Whoa!________-noona, what happen? Are you having a heart attack?Oh no ! Hyung! Changjo! What should we do?!",Ricky shout.

"eo?Nothing.. I'm just.... Shock,i guess?",you rubbed at the back of your neck. You secretly steal a glance at L.joe whom coincedentally look at you too.

"_______-ssi,are you buying clothes?",You turn your attention to CAP.

"Ah yes.. I am.. But i am having a hard time to choose',you said honestly.

"Then,let us help you!",Ricky shout while clapping his hand and jump like a little kid.

Before you know it,all of them scattered in the shop and look for a perfect clothes for you. All there's left is just you and l.joe who stand awkwardly beside each other. You look at him and smile.

"Are they always like this? Hyperactive?",you ask.

"You never know..",he let out a small laugh.

  You just look at him and smile. You love to see him laugh like that.Just then, all five of them came with dress on their hand. You look at them with amusement.

"Wow!".

"Noona,try this!".

"_______-ah! Try mine first!".

"_________,try this dress".

"_________-ssi,this one first!",

"She's going to try mine first! Right,________-ssi?".

You look at them confused.

L.Joe's POV

I look at her. I can tell that She's confused. Right then,i saw a dress. It was black in colour with flower pattern. It is simple yet beautiful. I take the dress and give it to her.

"She is going to try this. Not yours. That's mean all of your dress",making their shoulder fell.

I give her take-this look,which she eventually take it. I push her to the fitting room and close the door.

A few minute later, __________ came out wearing the dress. All attention toward her making her embarressed.

"Is it bad?",she ask shyly.

"Ani!! You look beautiful!",I heard niel said. Just then, i saw him run toward her and hug her. I can feel myself clench my hand until my knuckle turn white.

"Jealous?",i look at Changjo who have smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh, you don't wanna know". Changjo look at me then look at ________ .

That day,we spend a hours for shopping with _________. I had so much fun. You know why? I got to know her better. Her favourite and her dislike. The best thing is that,i get to hold her hand even if it was just for a second. When i held her hand during we crossed the road, i can see that she is madly blushing.

We went to a spaghetti restaurant and order our food. We can eat human's food of course. Duh -.- . I kept eyeing on _________'s food because she order a different type of spaghetti than all of us.  I guess she must've realised it when she asked me if i want to taste her spaghetti.  I just nodded and she fed me her food. It was a blissful moment. I can tell that the other member are smirking looking at the scene. I don't care. I love it!!

Soon,it's getting dark. It's time for her to go home. Beside,it's school day tomorrow. All of us walk her to her apartment. Along the journey, _________ was chit-chatting with the other member. Of course, we too had our own conversation together.

Soon, we reached her apartment. In front of her gate,the other member bid their farewell. I saw ________ is carrying a lot of things.

"Guys, you can go first. _________-ah, let me help you carrying those",earning a nod from both side.

So i help her and enter her apartment.This is the second time i went here. I helped her put the things on her kitchen table and she was arranging all the utensils when i smell....blood.

I look at her holding her hand and saw that her finger is bleeding. The smell of her blood makes me turn on. No!L.joe,Control yourself!!!. I went to her and hold her hand. "What happen?",i asked. I keep my head hang low. I can feel that my eyes slowly change colour and my fangs are growing. Oh god! Please,not right now!

"I accidentally cut my finger while arranging the utensils in the shelves",she expained. I try my hardest to control myself. Which, i managed to but my eyes and my fangs haven't change. "Do you have first aid kid?",i asked still keeping my head hung low.

"Err..No".

"Do you mind if I it?".

"Ehhh??!! But- hahhh. Okay.".

I did not wait long. I her blood hungrily but managed to make it look like I am her blood like what a normal human would do. I'm a high class vampire after all. Anyway,,This is delicious. After for god-know-how-long,i let her finger out of my mouth and look away after i felt that there's no more blood come out from her finger.

"Wash that. I'm going home." I need to get out of here faster.I was about to walk away when a pair of hand hug me from behind.

 "Thank You for everything. I really appreciate it",she said. That hug last for a while.

"Errr..Yeah sure". Damn this eyes and fang of mine!.I want to hug her so badly but maybe another time. She broke the hug and bid farewell. I kept my head hanging low until i got out from her house.

As i was walking,i can sense a presence. "Yah!Come out!",luckily there is no passerby at that road. If not,they will  think that i am talking to myself. Just then, all of them walking beside to me.

"Why are you here?",i hissed.

"We're just kept an eye on you in case you lose control. You know,you haven't drink human's blood for a long time. Beside this guy here, Chunji said he smell blood coming from _________'s house",CAP explained.

  Ahhh.. Yes.. Chunji is known for her strong nose detector. He can detect any smell up until 20m. He is also known as King Of Fire. Niel is known us King of water and also for his eyesight. He is able to see an object up until 100km. i know.. Unvelieveable,right? Ricky is known for his long-distance hearing and he has power of thunder.CAP hyung is our leader. He has power of Earth and able to talk ti animals. Lastly,Changjo is known as King Of the Happening and for his ability to control wind. He is able to see what was going on at that time. It's like he has eyes everywhere he wanted to...

"Anyway,congrats for being able to control yourself although not 100% but you managed to make _________ think that you were just normally her blood",Chunji said.

"Tch.. Whatever. Just shut up.",I rolled my eyes and keep walking. By this time,my eyes and fangs had returned normal.

Just then, all of us stopped when we heard a loud thud. We turn back to see Ricky in his knee and groan in pain.

"Arghh! I fell!",he look panicked.

"And we can see that,stupid",Niel said I rolled my eyes and continue walking.