Despair

You're Back Again.

'Dinner's ready !' Omma shouted from the kitchen.

'Yay ! Im hungry !' I jump out from the sofa

'You're always hungry !' Oppa shuffled my head

'Yah ! You too, oppa !'

'Children, just hurry ~~' Appa pushed us ~

 

'I want to eat this !'

I grabbed my chopsticks and aim at the big piece of unagi at the middle of the dinning table.

But as i was reaching out to it, suddenly, the chopstick became extremely hot.

'OUCH !' 

The chopstick dropped onto the floor .. and melted ..

'Huh..?' I stood up and bend towards the melting chopstick and suddenly ..

I was outside .. I was far from the mansion.. At the gate..

'Wha ..at ?' 

I turned behind .. the mansion .. was burning ..

Hot red flaming flames were seen .. Thick black smoke rise to the sky .. And suddenly ..

the house fell apart ..

 

'Omma .. Appa .. OPPA !'

I opened my eyes and stare at the TV infront of me, tears .. coming down.

It had been 2 weeks since the incident happened .. My brother , father , mother .. they have all cherished in the fire. Since then .. i have sleepless nights. If i've sleep, i would have nightmares about the incident. Tears were my companion. They were there every single night. 

 

At the lounge..

'Una ah.. Are you okay ?' Kiri asked.

'Mmmm ..'

'Una, you want something to drink ?' Mira asked.

'Mmmm ..'

'Why not .. we watch some TV ?' Lemi took the remote and on the TV.

'It has been 2 weeks since the Lee Mansion has been burned and yet there was not clue how the fire has started. Reports have shown that there were no sign of murder or homicide. It seems..'

Jaejoong took the remote and off the TV.

Tears start gathering.. I tried to control them.. I should be who i use to be, always cheerful, happy and not sad, crying, helpless .. But i couldn't help it .. It was just too hard ..

*spat*

A tear fell on the table ..

'I ... I'll go to the restroom a while.' And i stood up, covering my face, wipping my tears away, walking to the restroom.

'Yah ! Lemi! That was SO helpful.' Mira crossed her arms and frowned at Lemi.

'Hey! She didn't knew right ?' Leni helped her sister.

'Yah yah ! Stop it will you ? Now we need to find out how to bring Una back and not quarreling on stupid things !' Kiri shouted.

Jaejoong sighed ..

'Jaejoong shi .. what's wrong ?' Kiri asked.

'Just that .. I've booked a beach villa at Jeju for our 100day which is like .. next week! But .. i guess i have to cancel it ..'

'Oh ..' 

'I think maybe you don't need to cancel it !' Lemi said.

'What do you mean?' Jaejoong ask.

'Well, maybe you can take this chance to make her know that you will always be by her side !' 

'Not bad, Lemi !' Kiri clapped her hands.

'Okay .. OKAY !' Jaejoong let out a huge sigh and nodded.