Lonely

You're Back Again.

'The following member of the Lee family has chosen the path to end her life. It has been reported that Miss Una was celebrating her 100 day with her boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong, at a villa resort at Jeju. However, Miss Una decided to end her life. The reason behind this suicide was known to be because of her recent decease family members. We are currently looking for her body in the waters but have not found it yet. This is news reporter, Jung Min Hee.'

 

'Una .. was the best friend ever ..' Kiri mumbled into the mic .

*cries and sobs*

'She was always so cheerful .... and never had troubles in her life ..' Lemi choked on her words.

After hearing the terrible incident of Una, students of Seoul Wings gathered at the cliff of Jeju to send her off. The members of Angel Wings were giving their final speech for their fellow leader. It was hard for them to see thier bestest friend giving up and throwing away her life. All the students were grieving for her, each holding a white lily.

'Una ...' Mira could not even say the words properly.

Everyone look down and had one minute of silence as respect to Una.

'We .. will always .. love you..' 

'Una shi .. ' Tears dropped to the hard rock. 'We will remember you forever.'

'You were the kindest .. person .. ever ..' Another tear fall ..

The whole crowd started sobbing and crying ..

Leni was so shaken on the news that she cried so much. The other members of Angel Wings huddled around her and gave each other support.

But no matter how hard or how long they cried .. They still couldn't bring back their beloved friend.

 

'Una ah .. This is for you ..' Kiri gently tossed the white lily down the cliff. 'I'll .. never forget .. you.'

One by one, everyone tossed the white lilies down the cliff and said their last words.

 

 

'Jaejoong ah .. ' Yunho pat on Jaejoong's back.

'Hyung .. Dont be like that..' 

'Why ... why did she left me ..' Jaejoong whimpered ..

The students have all left the clif by then .. Yunho and Changmin accompanied Jaejoong to the site to mourn for Una .

Jaejoong took a step nearer .. and nearer .. 

'Hyung ..'

Then suddenly, he collapse to the floor.. kneeling down.

'Una .. Where are you .. You're not gone are you .. Una ..'

The tears kept flowing and flowing ..

'Jaejoong ah .. Dont be like this ..' Yunho put his hands on his shoulders.

'Hyung .. It was my fault .. I shouldn't have bring her here .. '

'Aniya hyung..' Changmin squat beside his hyung.

'Ottoke .. I shouldn't have broung her here .. WHY AM I SO STUPID !'

Jaejoong hit the hard ground with his fist..

'It's my fault ..'

And he hit again..

'I;ve killed her..'

And he hit again..

'She's gone .. SHE'S GONE ! UNA IS GONE !!'

He cried and cried as he continuosly hit the rocks with his fist..

'Yah ! Jaejoong ah !!' Yunho pulled Jaejoong hands up before he could hit again.

'Hyung ! You're bleeding !' Changmin grabbed the injured fist of his hyung.

'This is nothing .. compared to the pain Una suffered .. and yet .. i still brought her here ..'

'Why ... why did i do this .. It's my fault ... MY FAULT'

Jaejoong pushed himself up and started dashing towards the end of the cliff.

'JAEJOONG ! ANDWAE !!' Yunho shouted!

Changmin having fast reactions, quickly ran after his hyung and tackled him to the floor.

'Changmin ah ! It's my fault ! I should go and find Una now !! Una ah .. UNA !!'

Looking at his hyung being so messed up hurt him badly..

'I think we should go now ..' Yunho helped Changmin hold Jaejoong up as they walked back to their car .

'Una ... Mianada ..'