Haeri

You're Back Again.

'Yah hyung.. do you think she might have suicided or something?' Junsu asked his hyung, Junho as they stood around the unconscious girl.

'Aish.. how is that possible!' Junho looked at the girl and frowned.

'But.. i found her being washed up by the shore...' 

'Really?? Oh.. maybe.. SHE GOT PUSHED DOWN!' Junho laughed.

'YAH HYUNG! Why would you think of things like that..' Junsu frowned at Junho and turn to look at the girl.

Just then.. he saw that her eyebrowns were moving and she open her eyes into a squint.

'Hy..Hyung! She's waking up!' Junsu exclaimed as he rushed to the side of the sofa and knelt down. 'Agashi.. kwenchanayoh?'

She squinted for a moment and looked back at Junsu, 'Nu..nuguseiyoh?'

'Ah.. I saved you earlier at the beach.' Junsu said.

'Saved? Beach?' She said in curiousity.

'Junsu ah, i think we should bring her to the hospital first.' Junho said as the girl sat up slowly and looked at the 2 of them.

 

'Doctor, is she okay?' Junsu said as the doctor came out of the room where the girl was taken into.

'She is quite already now. But there seem to be an impact on the head area.' The doctor explained while looking through some paper on his hand.

'She doesn't seem to remember about her accident.' Junsu said.

'Ah, the impact on the head has cause her to lose her memory. She might be able to regain her memories but it may not be soon. Right now just let her rest and try not to stress her as her head injury is not fully recovered yet.' The doctor explained and left.

'Junsu ah, lets go in.' Junho tap Junsu's back and went into the girl's room.

 

'Annyeounghasaeyoh~' Junho said as he looked at the girl sitting on the bed, she gave a little bow as she looked at the 2 of them, afraid.

'Im Junho, and this is my brother, Junsu.' Junho introduced himself and Junsu, 'He was the one who saved you earlier today.'

'Saved?' She said softly, still having the frightened look.

'Junsu ah, i have to go first, try explaining to her and see if she remembers anything.' Junho smiled to the both of them and left.

'Annyeounghasaeyoh.' Junsu looked at her and she returned with a little bow.

'You.. don't remember anything?' Junsu walked nearer to the bed side. She shooked her head.

'You dont remember your name? Or you house? Or...' Junsu said and she kept shaking her head.

'Sorry..' Junsu apologised and sat on the chair beside her.

'Ah.. i guess.. you gonna be staying with me.. Well, why not lets start with a name!' Junsu smile to the girl.

'Name?' She said softly.

'Deh! Well.. what should we call you..' Junsu looked around and think. 'Hmm.. Quri? No. no. no. How about.. Eli? Andwae andwae..'

'Ah! You know what! Before i saw you on the shore, i saw a Helicopter! Why not.. Haeri! Haeri is a nice name!' Junsu smiled widely!

She let of a little laugh and smile sweetly at Junsu, 'Haeri.'

'You like it?' Junsu smile and she nodded.

'Arraso! Haeri! Now, you look younger then me.. Im your oppa then!' Junsu told Haeri.

'Junsu.. oppa?' Haeri said.

'Oh! This is so cool~ I never had a dongsaeng before!' Junsu laughed and patted Haeri's head.