New Environment

You're Back Again.

'Haeri yah, this is your room~' Junsu said as he lead Haeri into a neat and tidy little bedroom. There was everything that is needed in it, a bed, a study area, a wardrobe, mirror and one of the wall was painted a lilac colour while the others was in white. There was also a window with purple curtains draped beside it. Haeri walked took a step into her new room and took a big breath before formed a small smile.

'Do you like it?' Junsu walked in and looked around the interior before looking back at Haeri.

'Gomawayo..' Haeri said as they eye contacted and smiled.

'Junsu ah! Bring Haeri down for dinner!' Junsu's mom shouted from the first floor.

'Deh!' Junsu shouted back, 'Lets go down for dinner, Haeri ya!' and he placed his arm over her shoulder and went down together.

 

'Haeri yah, is your room okay for you?' Junsu's mom said as everyone settled down around the dinning table.

'Deh! Mianhaeyo.' Haeri formed a worried face and bowed as she apologised.

'Aigoo! Why are you apologising for! It wasn't your fault for what had happened!' Junsu mom smiled and scooped a bowl of soup for Haeri.

'Just make yourself comfortable here okay?' Junsu's father assured Haeri, 'This is going to be your new home~'

'Deh, Kamsahamnida..' Haeri nod again and smiled.

'Okay! We have already prepared things for you! You'll be going to Junsu's school!' Junsu's father exclaimed.

'Oh! That's fast! When will she be going to school?' Junsu asked.

'Tomorrow.' Junsu father said.

'Wow, that's fast~' Junsu said and turned to Haeri, 'Is it alright for you?' 

'Deh.' Heari nodded and smile.

'Okay, since everything is settle, hurry up and eat your food!' Junsu's mom smile and everyone began to eat.

Just when Haeri extended her chopstick to pick up a dish, Junsu spotted something.

'Oh! Haeri ah, you have a ring on your finger!' Junsu exclaimed and everyone turn to look at the ring.

'Ah.. Deh.. I realised it earlier at the hospital.' Haeri said as she took out the ring from her finger.

'Ommo! it must be something to do with your past before you came here!' Junsu's mom said.

'Can i see it? Maybe there's words engraved on it.' Junsu said as Haeri passed the ring to him. 'Hmm.. Oh! There's a letter!'

'What letter?' Junsu's father asked.

'Uhh... J! It's a J!' Junsu exclaimed.

'J?' Haeri said in a soft voice.