An act

You're Back Again.

'Ommo!!'

'It's Jaejoong and Mira! '

'Are they really together??'

'UNA ~~~'

The students in the school were already gathering at the main entrance of the school, looking at the new pairing. Obviously they were shock, Jaejoong seemed to love Una so much and it just seems like they had betrayed Una, even though she had left. But they recieved compliments too as Jaejoong was handsome and Mira was pretty. But the main point was, everyone had believe that the pictures that surface online were real.

'Argh..' Jaejoong growled softly and try to removed his arm from being interlock with Mira's arm.

'Yah.. Stop pushing will you?' Mira scowled softly back at Jaejoong and hide it with a sweet smile on her face so that the students will not suspect their new relationship.

 

*Flashback*

' it.. Now i have to go to school.' Jaejoong slot both his hands into the pockets of his pants and looked down as he walk, frowning.

'Oppa!' an arm was interlock with his arm which belongs to the cunning wich that forced him to school.

'Argh..' Jaejoong growled and remove his arm instantly.

Mira wasn't going to stop trying and hook her arm with his arm again, this time, she wouldn't let go no matter what.

Mira stopped and pulled Jaejoong down so that was at his ear.

'Yah.. You better do what i say, or more photos will be up.. Im warning you..' Mira scowled and let go of her pull.

'..' Jaejoong rolled his eyes and just let her hook her arm with his.

'Oppa~ Lets go!' And Mira lead the way into the school.

*Flashback ends*

 

They continue walking until the lounge and the students just followed them, thinking that it might be a prank and was about to end. But when they reached the outside of the lounge,

'Oppa ~ I'll get going now' Mira smiled sweetly and secretly, she pulled Jaejoong's arm down so he will be lower and peck him on the cheek.

'You better not tell anyone about anything and i will not tell anyone that we had .. Get it?' Mira scowled into his ear and pretended to smile sweetly at him.

'Whatever..' Jaejoong frowned and look away from her.

'Get going ~~' Mira said bubbly and turn Jaejoong away.

 

'Yah! Kwon Mira! What was that about!!' Kiri exclaimed as Mira walked into the lounge for their morning catch up session.

'Uh? Ah ~ Me and Jaejoong?' Mira looked down and blushed, getting ready for her act.

'Oh my god! Are you guys really together??' Lemi asked confusely.

'We saw the pictures.. You. Him. OMG.' Leni exclaimed with big eyes.

'Heheh~ Yeah, we sort off, got together~' Mira giggled at her own lie.

'Woah.. Okay.. that's kinda.. awkward..' Kiri scratched her head and walked back to her sit on the sofa.

'What?! Ain't you suppose to congratulate me?! What do you mean by awkward!?' Mira was pissed at the reaction that she recieved, aint what she expected.

'Unnie.. Calm down..' Leni went to hold on to her arm.

'It's just that.. Jaejoong and Una were together and it's just kinda weird to see you and Jaejoong pairing up..' Kiri explained and looked away from Mira.

'WERE! That was 1 year ago! We should all move on!' Mira frowned, thinking that they had brought up the subject of Una again.

'I guess so..' Lemi had a gloomy face on, thinking about Una. 'We'll just take time to accept it.'

'Argh.. whatever..' Mira rolled her eyes and dropped herself onto the couch.

 

Weeks had passed and Mira still continued pestering Jaejoong and followed him almost every where. But Jaejoong couldn't be bothered because he had something more important that was coming up.

'Oh, Jaejoong, you're here.' Yunho lift up his hand as a greeting sign.

'Yeah, we don't have much time left, audition is just tomorrow..' Jaejoong hurriedly removed his jacket and warm up his body.

Just then Changmin ran into the room, sweaty and panting.

'Hyung! I've submitted our details! Audition will be at SM company, on the 12th floor, at 3pm.' Changmin said out the details while waving a few papers in the air.

'Okay.. We should start practicing now!' Yunho smiled and on the music.

Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong were going to take part in the audition for a upcoming new boyband, DongBangShinKi. They had been practicing ever since they saw the advertisement for the audition. Jaejoong thought it might be fun to have singing as a career and Yunho, with his passion in dancing, also wanted to try out for the new boyband, as for Changmin, having such a amazing voice, was persuaded by his hyungs to go for the audition too. Out of all the contestants, only 20 will be chosen for training and then, 5 most outstanding trainees will be chosen to debut as DongBangShinKi.