Wait..

You're Back Again.

'Next, 1127'

'Omg, Jaejoong ah! It's your turn!' It was Jaejoong's turn to enter already, he was the first among the 3 of them.

'Okay.. I can do this!' And he entered the audition room.

After about a couple of minutes, Jaejoong walked out.. with his head down.

'Jaejoong ah, did you pass?' Yunho looked at him curiously.

'Hai.... I ...' Jaejoong sighed and suddenly, 'I PASSED!' 

'Argh!' Changmin pout and punch his arm.

'Good job~' Yunho patted his shoulder. 'Now, i guess it's my turn.'

Yunho came out after a few minutes too and he passed too. And of course, seeing both his brothers passed for the audition, Changmin had to pass too.

'I PASSED! I PASSED!!' Changmin ran out and waved the paper happily in his hands.

'Woah~ Guess our youngest is good too~' Jaejoong smiled at the happy Changmin.

'Oh yeah! Our trainings have paid off ~ Lets go eat some good food! My treat!' Yunho took out his wallet and wave it in the air.

'Really?! Omg!! Im gonna spent it all away!' Changmin ran after Yunho and snatch his wallet.

'HEY! Changmin! Give it back!' And yunho ran after him.

'Hahaha, those guys.. Wait for me!' Jaejoong laughed and ran after them towards the lift.

After reaching the first floor, they step out of the lift and walked in lobby. There were many other people walking around the lobby too, some were staff, some were contestants. Changmin placed both his arms on his hyungs and the 3 of them walked towards the entrance of SM company.

However, when they were half way through the lobby, a girl and a guy walked pass them. Jaejoong felt a familiar aura when they walked pass each other and stop his tracks.

'Jaejoong? What's wrong?' Yunho and Changmin stopped walking too and look at Jaejoong, who had a confused look on his face.

Jaejoong had a weird feeling in his heart and felt an urge to turn around and look at the person that had just walked by them. Just then, he heard a familiar voice..

' You can do it! Good luck!' The girl said in her sweet and lovely voice to the guy.

Jaejoong felt his heart aching when he heard the familiar voice.. He was sure that it was that voice. 

He suddenly turned around and ran towards the owner of the voice who was walking towards the lift. 

'Jaejoong ah, where are you going??' Yunho was shocked at Jaejoong's sudden reaction.

Jaejoong ran up to the girl, he had to know if it was really her. He approached her from behind and suddenly grabbed her arm and swung her around so that he could see her face.

'Ah!' The girl turn her whole body around and shriek from the sudden action. The guy stopped too and turn to see Jaejoong holding his friend's arm.

 

Jaejoong looked straight into her eyes and gasped..

'Una ..'