A little care

You're Back Again.

'Urgh....' Jaejoong groaned as he sat up from the bed and massage his neck. He open his eyes slowly and was annoyed by the sunlight. He turned his head away from the light and manage to open his eyes. But.. what he saw was completely what he didn't expected. 

'What...? Where am i?' Jaejoong saw himself in the hotel room and couldn't remember any thing about last night.

'Oh?' A girl voice appeared from the kitchen area and a head popped out.

'Mira-shi ..?' Jaejoong frowned as he stared at Mira who was wearing his shirt and holding two cups of coffee.

'Oppa! Have i woke you up? Mian ~ Have some coffee!' Mira said bubbly and handed Jaejoong a cup.

'Bwo? Why am i here and Why are you wearing my shirt?' Jaejoong frowned and glared at Mira.

'Oppa ~ You've forgotten what we did last night??' Mira placed down the coffee on the side table and cuddled beside Jaejoong.

'YAH! What do you mean by last night?!' Jaejoong pushed her off the bed and went to get himself dress up.

'I dont care what we've done. I wasn't myself. Im leaving.' Jaejoong said ily and slammed the door after leaving the room.

A tear rolled down Mira's cheek. She knew she would recieve this harsh treatment from him but.. she thought it was worth it. She gripped her fingers tightly and wiped away her tears. She got dress quickly and ran out of the hotel room.

'KIMJAEJOONG!' Mira shouted towards the figure that was walking away from her.

'I knew you wouldn't remember what you did ~ Want me to.. remind you?' Mira said ily and smirked, knowing that she will catch his attention.

Jaejoong stood still and turned, glaring at the evil women who supposedly was his girlfriend's best friend.

'Tsk..' Mira smirked. 'You were so in pleasure ~ and groaning.. We were so good ~ ' 

Jaejoong stomped towards Mira and grabbed her chin tightly. 

'You.. spiked.. me..' Jaejoong growled as he thightened his grip.

Mira groaned in pain and pushed away Jaejoong's grip with all her force.

'..' Mira massage her chin and stared at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong glared at her for the last time and turn around, walking away from her again.

'YAH! KIM JAE JOONG!' Mira screamed. 'I... I WAS ONLY HELPING YOU TO FORGET HER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS ALL BECAUSE OF HER?!'

Jaejoong paused his steps while hearing the words coming from the girl that spiked him.

'SHE'S GONE ALREADY! SHE WILL NOT COME BACK!'

By the time she finished her words, her cheeks were covered with streams of tears that were not stopping. But she hold back her whimpers and continued.

'Oppa.. Don't be like this.. Please.. It hurts to see you burried in sorrows.. Please... Forget about Una..'

For a moment, Jaejoong had softened his heart, thinking that Mira cared for him.. But he could not forgive her for spiking him and getting him drunk.. And also, have with him.

'.. Off..' Jaejoong growled and walked in a fast pace away from her.

 

'I guess i've havent done enough..' Mira frowned and walked back to the hotel room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg ~ Is my story still okay?

Hope it's not boring D:

And Junsu will appear very very soon!!

Sorry to keep you all wait! <3