Jealousy

You're Back Again.

'Good night.. My lovely Una~' Jaejoong said with a sweet smile and closed eyes, and gently fell asleep.

 

'Una..?!' Mira sat up from the bed and gripped the bedsheets tightly with her fingers.

'What.. So all along he thinks im Una..' A tear rolled down her left cheek and she quickly wiped it away.

Actually, Mira secretly had a crush on Jaejoong ever since he came to Seoul Wings High School. 

 

*Flashback*

'That Jaejoong guy is pretty hot ~ ' Mira giggled as she walked to her class after seperating with the girls.

After the class started, Mira recieved a message.

'From Una :

Hahaha ~ I guess im the lucky one!'

She frowned and deleted the message right away.

'Why is she so lucky...' Mira gritted her teeth and clasp her phone tightly.

 

After class ended, Mira quickly packed her things and left her class. She walked with a face pace towards Una's class, hoping that maybe she could bump into Jaejoong. Just when she was about to enter the class, someone walked out and accidently pushed her onto the floor.

'Ah!' Mira fell on the floor with a loud thud and groaned in pain.

'Oh my gosh! Mira !! Im so sorry!! Im so sorry!!' The girl that bump into her panicked and tried to help her up.

'Argh! Don't touch me you freak!' Mira shoved her hands away and tried to stand up by herself.

Jaejoong on the other side of the class, saw everything that happened and frowned when he saw her scolding the innocent girl. But being a gentlemen, he walked towards Mira and held his hand out to her.

'Here.' Jaejoong waited for her to grabbed onto his hand.

Mira looked up and saw the handsome man sticking out his hand and offering some help. She delightfully grabbed onto his hand and Jaejoong slowly pulled her up and steady her body. 

'Oh.. Erm.. Thanks..' Mira looked down and blushed.

'Can you walk?' Jaejoong asked Mira while holding her arms so she would not fall.

'Erm.. yeah..' Mira nodded.

'Good ~ I guess i'll be going now~' Jaejoong smiled and let go of her arm and walked towards the lockers in the hallway.

Mira looked at Jaejoong's back as he walked away. She rewined the image of him holding her and her heart started beating very fast.

'Is this.. love at first sight?'

 

On the next day, Mira happily went to school, thinking that she might meet Jaejoong again. She skipped happily towards the lounge and when she was reaching, she heard shrieks and gasped behind her. She turned around curiously and saw..

 

'Oh my god ! It's Una and Jaejoong !' A student shouted. 

'Omg ! Are you 2 dating ?' 'Ahh ~ They look so cute together ~' 'Im so jealous ~~'

'Ahahah ~ No no, we're not together ~' Una explained.

'Maybe ?' Jaejoong placed an arm around Una and winked.

The crowd squeeled and cheered after hearing Jaejoong's reply.

I glared at the crowd and clasp my fist tightly. 

'Why is it her again ....' I look away and stomp into the lounge.

 

'Hey hey hey hey!! Did i hear Una and Jaejoong coming into school together??' Kiri shrieked.

'Oh my god!' Lemi and Leni exclaimed at the same time.

'I can't show my dissapointment to them ..' Mira thought and pretending that she was excited about the new pairing. She also pretending to be delighted when Una explained that she and jaejoong were going to have a birthday party together.

Days passed and everyone grew excited about the birthday celebration except for her. She knew she like Jaejoong but she didn't have the courage to show her affection. Until one day before the birthday celebration..

Mira walked along the corridors of the classrom and saw Jaejoong standing at his locker. She knew she had to confess before it was too late.

'Erm.. Jaejoong..' Mira tapped Jaejoong's shoulder softly.

'Ah! You're .. Mira, right?' Jaejoong turned to face her and smile.

'Oh! You remember me?' Mira smiled delightfully.

'Haha, yes ~ Una told me about all of you before.' Jaejoong smiled. 

'Una.. again..' Mira gritted her teeth but stop and looked up to Jaejoong. 'Hey! Do you have time now?'

'Erm.. I guess i have a couple of minutes.' Jaejoong looked to at his wrist watch.

Mira smiled delightfully and told him that she want to say something but at a quieter place. She pulled him to the backyard of the school and prepared herself for her confession.

'Erm... Jaejoong .... I ...' Mira looked down and blushed, shy for the words she was about to say.

'Yes Mira?' Jaejoong looked into her eyes, awaiting for what she's about to say.

'I... I like you!' Mira looked back into his eyes as she spoke the words from her heart.

'Erm... sorry?' Jaejoong was taken aback by her sudden confession and was lost in words.

'Ever since you help me the other time.. I kinda.. fallen for you..' Mira blushed as she looked away from his eyes.

'Erm ... Mira.. I think you've misunderstood. I ... like Una..' Jaejoong looked away and massage his neck with his left hand.

'HUH?!' Mira was shocked by his statement and couldn't believe that she had lost to Una.. AGAIN.

'Erm.. Sorry mira.. but.. i can't accept you.. I like Una. I hope you understand.' Jaejoong smiled and turn to walk back into the school.

Mira was so shocked by the sudden fact that the man she love, likes her friend. She fell down to the floor and clasped her fist tightly.

'I won't give up so easily..' 

*Flashback ends*