Im Sorry

You're Back Again.

'No ! NO !'

I was running, full speed towards the burning manshion.

But it feels like the harder i try to run nearer, i get further and further away.

Until the manshion collapse.. turning in to dark smokey ashes .

 

'NO !' 

I sat up from the recurring nightmare. Sweats and Tears drip down at the same time. I looked at the angelic figure beside me .

'Jaejoong ah ..' 

I carress his cheeks lightly and kiss his forehead .

'Im sorry .'

A tear left my eye as i stood up from the king size bed. I wore my long white maxi dress and took out an envelope from the small pocket .

'I love you, Kim Jae Joong .'

And i gave him a peck on his lips and  placed the envelope on the side drawer.

 

It was 4am in the dawn. I stood over a cliff which had the perfect view of the sunrise. I waited .. and waited . Then a glimpse of sun rosed. I could feel the sun's warm. It feel so good. 

'Warmness ..'

I put my hand on my chest area and took a step in front. I looked at the glowing sun infront of me, and the big piece of pale blue ocean. 

'If only this warmness was able to warm my heart ..'

I closed my eyes .. A gush of wind blow against me and a tear flew ..

'Good .. bye.'

 

 

Jaejoong POV

'Mmmm ..' 

I flipped over and happen to put my hands on the other side of the bed.

'Huh .. ?'

I open my eyes and was blinded by the sun's light. I looked at the other side of the bed but all i saw was nothing. Just the bed sheet.

'Una .. UNA !'

I sat up and gazed through the whole room. No one..

'Una.. UNA AH !'

I got up and just as i was about to check the other rooms, i spotted something white on the side table.

It was a envelope written 'To : Jaejoong' ..

I sat back down onto the bed and took the envelope. I gulped as i open the letter. There was a piece of paper in it . I took it out and read..

 

'To : My love, Kim Jae Joong

 

Jaejoong ah .. By the time you've read this . I might have soar.

I just want to say that Thank you so much for the past few months.

You made me know how love feels like and how it was to care for someone.

Jaejoong ah .. I hope you dont blame me for leavimg.

I've tried really hard, but it's just seems impossible.

The endless nightmares and sleepless nights could have killed me.

So i decided to end this myself.

 

Jaejoong, please remember that i've always and will always love you.

And lastly,

Im Sorry.

 

From : Your love, Lee Una'

 

I quickly hauled on my clothes and ran out.

'No .. Una .. No .. Where are you .. WHERE ARE YOU !'

The tears started falling one by one.

'Una ah !!'

I ran and ran till i saw ... a pair or shoes.

I ran towads it and fell on the ground .

'Una ..' I grabbed the shoes and stare at it blankly. It was clearly my girlfriend's shoe.

'no  .. una.. UNA !'

I couldnt stop the tears .. i cried and i cried as i clutch tightly onto the pair of shoes..

'She .. just .. left me ..'

'Ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I shouted as the tears continue to fall.

 

Una just .. killed herself.