Let loose

You're Back Again.

Jaejoong turned his head and saw...

'Uh.. Mira-shi .. ' Jaejoong said in dissapointment. He turned back and continued, 'What are you doing here ..?' 

'I...' Mira paused for a moment and said, 'I came to find you.'

'Find me? Mian Mira-shi .. I kinda wanna be alone right now ..' Jaejoong said while looking deep into the sea.

'Jaejoong shi ...... Please don't be like that ....' Mira moved to his side and sat down.

Jaejoong kept silent and kept staring into the sea ..

'Why did she turn you into this .. I cant stand it anymore.. ' Mira thought.

'Oppa! Let's go! I'll lighten up your mood!' Mira hooked her arm over Jaejoong's arm and pulled him up. 

'Deh..? Mira-shi ... I really dont have the mood right now..' Jaejoong tried shoving her arm off him but Mira tightened her grip.

'Yah.... Don't make me waste my trip here.. And .. I really want to help you.' Mira looked down and softened her tone.

Jaejoong didn't want to hurt her feelings and let himself to get pulled by Mira. Mira push him into his car and she took the driver's seat.

'What about your car?' Jaejoong said as he pointed at the Porsche Panamera which belongs to Mira.

'I'll get somebody to pick it up ~ Right now, WE'LL JUST HAVE FUN ~' And she droved off at high speed.

 

'Oppa! One more!' Mira filled up Jaejoong's cup with more alcohol and pushed his cup to his mouth.

Mira had droved them to a Night club which was fully packed with people dancing and grinding with each other. 

'Ah .. Mira-shi, i think i should stop here.' Jaejoong gently pushed the cup away.

'Yahhh ~~ Just let loose and forget about everything tonight!' 

After a few more cups, Jaejoong got more drunk and could not control himself. He pulled Mira into the middle of the dance floor and let his body move and bounce to the beat of the loud music. Mira grinded her body against him and showed off her dance move. After a moment, a group of girls came over and started dancing around Jaejoong.

'Koomi, take care of him for a while okay?' Mira whispered to one of the girls and left the dance floor.

'Yah! Mira ah! Where are you going ~~ ?!' Jaejoong shouted over the loud music and laughed.

'Oppa ~ Im tired ~ I'll take a rest first ~' Mira winked as she shouted back.

'Arrasoo ~~' Jaejoong held up an OK sign and went back dancing with the girls.

 

After about another 15mins, Jaejoong got tired and went to look for Mira at the bar counter.

'Oppa! Here! Here!' Mira waved her hands, signalling Jaejoong to go over.

'Ah ~ You're over here ~' Jaejoong smile sheepishly and drag his sweaty body to the sit beside her.

Mira tooked a drink that she ordered earlier and gave it to Jaejoong. He took it over and gulp down the whole cup.

'Oppa ~ It's hot in here ~ Lets go ~' Mira stood up after Jaejoong finished her drink.

'Ehh ~~ Lets have more fun ~~' Jaejoong was totally drunk and shoved her hands over Mira's shoulders.

'Come on ~~' Mira pulled his arm and led him out of club.

'Let's do something more fun ~' 

 

After speed driving, they had reached to her destination ..

Love Hotel ~

'What are we doing here ~~?' Jaejoong hick up and smile sheepishly while pointing to the hotel.

'We're gonna do something ... fun ~' Mira smirked and led Jaejoong into the hotel.

While Mira was at the counter settling some stuff, Jaejoong felt something from his body. He feel like his body was burning and needed to take off his clothes. He needed hold something close to his body and could barely control himself. 

Mira tooked the key from the counter and turn to see Jaejoong ing his top button of his shirt and fanning himself.

'Just at the right time.' She smirked. 

'Oppa lets go ~' She pulled his arm and entered the lift. She then pressed the 56th floor.