Lifeless

You're Back Again.

1 year later ..

 

'Jaejoong ah .. Ain't we going too fast .. ?'

Jaejoong just said nothing and slowly stripping her off.. her neck.

'Ah ...'

He moved back to her lips, forcing his tongue in.

The girl slowly unbotton his shirt and feel his hard chest.

But suddenly .. he stop.

 

'Get out.' 

'Huh ..? Jaejoong ah, did i do something wrong ?'

'I said GET OUT!' He shouted.

The girl was shocked by the sudden anger, she quickly put back on her clothes and left the room.

Jaejoong lie down on the bed and closed his eyes ..

A tear escaped...

'Why can't i just get over you..'

 

'Oh .. The doors that way ~' Changmin looked at the girl who just left Jaejoong's room.

She hurriedly scurried towards the door and left the mansion.

'Another one? Or yesterday's ?' Yunho appeared from the Kitchen with his coffee.

'New one ~' Changmin went back to his video games.

 

It's been one year since Una's incidence. Jaejoong had moved in with Changmin and Yunho at one of Yunho's mansion. It was their last year before graduation, but after losing Una, Jaejoong did not go back to school and all he did was, clubbing, hook up some girl and sleep.

 

'Hey, got some coffee for me ?' Jaejoong walked down the staircase.

'Yah .. Can you stop fooling around with those s ?'  Yunho stared into Jaejoong's eyes.

'Hyung .. Una won't be happy to see you like this ..' Changmin said in a concern tone.

'Can you guys just shut up and don't bother about me ?!'  Jaejoong grabbed his car keys and walked towards the door.

'What ? Gonna find another to play with again?' Yunho slammed his cup of coffee onto the table.

'Shut the hell up will you ?'  Jaejoong turn his head back and glared at Yunho.

'Changmin ah, i bet his gonna another girl later.' Yunho turn to face Jaejoong and smirked.

'YAH ! WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT ?!' Jaejoong stomped towords Yunho and held up his fist.

'Hyung! ' Changmin pushed the two away.

'Don't bother argueing with you. ' Jaejoong glared at Yunho's eyes before leaving with a loud BANG on the door.

 

After speeding, he reached the clif ... were Una left him.

'Una ah .....' He sat down on the hard rock, looking out at the wide ocean.

'How you doing up there .. It down here .. '

He've been crying for months after the incidence that all tears had drained ..

 

Then someone walked towards him from behind ...

'Hey ..' A female voice.