A new neighbor-hood

You're Back Again.

Jaejoong and i gotten closer as we practically have same classes, and also, we sit beside each other! I've gotten to know that he actually went to Paris since he was at the age of 7 because he's parents were going there to start a cooking school. However, he wanted to continue education in Korea hence he came back alone and now he's living alone at a nearby dorm.

Half way through class..

*Buzz buzz*

'Oh, who is it ..' I thought as i took out my phone and saw a new text message.

'From Daddy:

Una ah ~ I've prepared a gift for you!

Come home right after school, i know you're gonna love it! :D'

'Waah ~~' I giggled while closing my phone and wait for the school bell to ring.

'Wae yoh ?' Jaejoong got curious.

'Ah ~ My dad have a suprise for me ! Im excited !' I giggled.

After, like a million years, the school bell rang..

'Yay !' I stood up and pack the things on my tables.

'Gotta hurry home eh ?' Jaejoong did the running action while still seating on his seat.

'Deh ~~! Annyoung Jaejoong ah ~' I ruffled his hair and speed walk out of the classroom.

I went to the school gate and realized Mr Lee was already there waiting for me.

'Annyong Mr Lee !' I greeted him as he open the car door for me.

Mr Lee is my chauffeur as he drive me everywhere i go.

After 30mins of car ride..

'Appa !!!' I ran into the house and give a peck on my dad's cheek.

'Seems like my daughter is excited !' As he hug me tightly.

'So, where's my suprise ?' I puppy-eyed him.

My dad snap his fingers and a bunch of maids came down with my luggages. I looked and the luggages and look at my dad. He smiled and took out a little box from behind him and pass it to me.

'Bwoya ?' I open it and it was a pair of ... key.

'You're gonna have your own HOUSE !' Dad exclaimed.

'OMO ! Really ? Kyaaa ~' I hugged him tightly. I've always wanted my own house, mainly because my current house is really far away from school. Also, having my own house means i can do whatever i want and have no curfews !

Mr Lee gave me a ride to my new house which was nearby Seoul Wings High School. I quickly went up and was suprised that it was all furnished accept for a few little things and accesorries.

I went back down to help move the rest of my things up to my new house.

'Ommo, the lift's about to close!' I grabbed my items and ran to the lift and managed to stop the door for closing. However, there was someone inside.

I looked up and ..

'Oh !' I looked at the man standing in front of me.

'Oh ! So you're the new neighbor that is moving in today !' Jaejoong exclaimed.

'Wah ! What a coincidence ! You stay here too ? And ... are you gonna be a gentlemen and help me with my things~' I looked at the pile of items i've grabbed.

'Hahah, arasso ~' He took some over.

I went into the lift and realized the number 11 has been pressed already.

'You stay on level 11 too ??' I was suprised.

'You too ?? Wah ! We're gonna be neighbors !' Jaejoong was delighted.

After helping me unpack my things and place them in my newly house, Jaejoong invited me over for dinner and of course, i agreed to it.

'Wah ~ This look yummy!' I drooled over the delicious plate of spaghetti that is placed infront of me.

'My parents are chef after all ~' Jaejoong said and handed me the utensils.

'Kamsahamnida !' and i started digging in the food.

'By the way, when's your birthday ?' Jaejoong asked.

'Umm.. February 27.' I replied.

'Really? Im February 26! That's makes me your oppa ~' Jaejoong laughed.

'Yahh ~ It's only oneday !' I sticked out my tongue.

'You wanna have a birthday collaboration ?' My eyes sparkled as i look at him.

'Hmm .. i dont mind ~' Jaejoong said.

'Yay ! It's gonna be fun ! I'll rent a place at a beach villa and we're gonna invite EVERYONE !' I got excited by just thinking of it !

After sharing a few ideas, it was getting late and i need to return home to have my sleep ~

'I'll go in now ~' Jaejoong had sent me to my door.

'Una, wait.' Jaejoong said and took out something from his pocket.

'What's this ?' I questioned as he handed me a small sweet.

'Just a .. sweet ~' He grinned and ran off.

'Hahah ~ Bwoya ~' I closed the door and went in.

My new house was so beautiful and comfy that i immediately drop myself on the living room sofa.

I look at the sweet and open up the wrapper. Then i threw it into my mouth and munch it, so yummy ~ I look at the wrapper and saw that it was made in France and then i notice something in the inner side of the wrapper..

'Oh, what is this .. ' I looked closely and realized it is written :

'Kim Jaejoong here, this is my number x)' and at the bottom was a line of number.

'Hahahahahah ! Such creative way ~' I took my phone and key down the number, then i sms him.

'From Una :

Yah ! Kim Jae Joong ! Bwoya ???? Hahahahaha !!'

After a while.

'From Jaejoong :

Aish .. So embarrasing .. Btw, want to go to school together tomorrow ? ^^'

'From Una :

Sure ! See ya then !'

'From Jaejoong :

I'll be at your door at 9 !'

I placed my phone on the coffee table and fell asleep on the couch.