Invitation

You're Back Again.

*Ding Dong*

'Ommo ! Hold on a minute !' I grabbed my phone and rushed to the door.

'Mian ~' I apologised and locked the door ~

'Kwenchana ~' Jaejoong shuffled my head and placed his arm over my shoulders.

'Yah ~ I've spent a long time brushing my hair you know ! And are you getting comfortable ?' I shrugged my shoulders.

'Hahaha ~ Yeah, it seems so comfortable placing my arms here ~' And he took them off and press the lift.

Our apartment was only a few blocks away from school, hence we just walked there.

We chat and made a few plannings for the birthday celebration and not noticing, we have already reached Seoul Wings ~

'Oh my god ! It's Una and Jaejoong !' A student shouted.

And as per normal, students start gathering around.

'Ommo ! Are you 2 dating ?' 'Ahh ~ They look so cute together ~' 'Im so jealous ~~'

'Ahahah ~ No no, we're not together ~' I explained ~

'Maybe ?' Jaejoong placed an arm around me and winked.

The crowd squeeled and cheered after hearing Jaejoong's reply.

'Yahh !' I shoved his arms off and punched his arm.

We laughed it off and went our seperate ways as im heading to the lounge first !

At the lounge ..

'Unaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!' The girls came to hugged me.

'Woah woah ! What's going on !' I was suprised.

'Stop trying to hide ~~' Kiri shuffled my hair.

'You and Jaejoong ....' Lemi said and ..

'Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~' The 4 of them squeeled.

'Yah yah ! Shut up !' I laughed and walk pass them, towards the drink bar.

'We're not dating !! Seriously ! But i have something to tell you guys !' I said.

'What what ?? ' The girls ran over excitedly.

'Hahah, why are you guys so excited about ?! Hahah, me and Jaejoong .. are gonna have a birthday party together ! You see, he's birthday is the day before mine !' I explained.

'Waaaaaaaah ~~ It's gonna be rocking !' Mira shouted.

We shared a few more ideas and gossip a little before we needed to go back to our own classes ~

I walked back to my class and saw Jaejoong already at his seat.

'Pay back time !' And i shuffled his hair till it became very messy !

'Yahhhhh ~~' And he tried to shuffle my hair ~

'Hahahah ! Arasso arasso ! Mian mian ~~' I shielded and we laughed.

'By the way, lets drop by the radio station later on ~' I told him.

'Wae yo ?' Jaejoong ask.

'To tell the school about the party, of course !' And i lightly wack his forehead.

'Bwoya ~~' And he massage his forehead.

After school ended, we headed to the radio station together. It is located at the top floor of the school hence it had the perfect view of the entire school. And of course, students were able to see us from where they were too ~

'Mic test Mic test. Ah ah ah, testing 1 2 3.' Jaejoong played with the mic.

Students who had heard where now gathering around and looking at the broadcasting station.

'Yah, stop playing ~' I laughed at Jaejoong.

'Annyeounghasaeyoh ! This is Una here with Kim Jae Joong !' I speaked into the mic.

Some girls were squeling and clapping their hands.

'This announcement is for all students in Seoul Wings.' Jaejoong explained.

'Yep! As you all know, my birthday is on February 27 which is next sunday. And apparently, this dork beside me, Jaejoong's birthday is on February 26 ! Hence .. We are going to invite EVERBODY to join us for our birthday celebration !'

'Yah, what dork ? Hahaha ~ It will be held at Shilla Seoul on both Saturday and Sunday! Please dress up nicely or you will not be able to enter !! Muahaha !' Jaejoong laughed.

'Hahah ! So we are looking forward to see everyone there ! ' I continued.

'Annyoung !' We said it in unision and i pressed the offline button.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated to chapter 3 only T^T

Im so slow right ? 

I feel that my story is kinda long winded. Is it ?

Please comment and give me advise !! 

And also, NRubioYou made my day !!

Thanks so much for writing that comment ! :D