Bittersweet Lust (H)

You're Back Again.

*Flashback*

'Oppa ~ Im tired ~ I'll take a rest first ~' Mira winked as she shouted back.

'Arrasoo ~~' Jaejoong held up an OK sign and went back dancing with the girls.

 

Mira walked to a seat at the bar counter and ordered a cup of Margarita . The bartender then secretly passed her a packet of white powder and winked. 

Mira smirked and poured the whole packet into the drink.

'Oppa.. This is for your own good ~'

*Flashback end*

 

'Uh.. Why is it getting so hot in here .. ' Jaejoong ed another button from his top and massage his neck.

'Oppa ~ Let me help you ~' Mira softly placed her hands on Jaejoong's chest and ed his shirt, one by one. Jaejoong's chest was exposed and Mira put her hands on the chest and caress him. Jaejoong couldn't control him body and had an urge to hold Mira against his hot and sweaty body. His hands suddenly grabbed Mira's and pulled her towards his body. He then grobbed her cheeks with one hand and his other hand came up to Mira's chin and tilt her head upwards.

'Uh.. Oppa..' Mira moaned in pleasure and await for her lips to touch those beautiful soft lips of his.

Jaejoong clashed his lips to hers and slide his tongue into . She moaned in pleasure as she taste his tongue while his hands went up her mini skirt. Jaejoong caress her thigh and went to her . He rubbed his fingers against her and had her in pleasure. After a few minutes of make out session, they reached their level.

'Oppa, let's continue inside ~' Mira smirked and pulled Jaejoong into their room.

Once the door closed, Jaejoong went back to explore Mira's mouth had both his hands at her . He then slowly slide down her and touch her with his fingers. Expected, it was wet already and Jaejoong insert one finger in. 

'Uh ~ Oppa ~ Uh ~~' Mira moaned and threw her arms around Jaejoong's neck. 

'You like it?' Jaejoong smirked and removed his finger from her dripping .

He then grabbed both her thighs up and moved to the bed. He lay her down on the bed and started her neck while removing her black tube top and mini skirt. He then unclipped her bra and grobbed her s. Mira moaned as she felt those hands moving about her s. Jaejoong proceeded her s which turned perky and pinkish. Mira's back arched as she felt the pleasure from the man on top of her. She then quickly removed his top for him and told him to remove his pants. Jaejoong stripped down and went on her dripping . The way his tongue entered, made Mira opened her legs more and arched her back. 

'You're so y..' Jaejoong groaned as he moved himself back to her lips and on her tongue.

'Uh... Oppa.. More...' Mira moaned in between their make outs.

'Say my name.' Jaejoong smirked.

'Uh .... Jaejoong .. Uh.. More!!' Mira wanted more of him.

Jaejoong then her mercilessly and grobbed her s with his other hand. He entered another finger in and went in and out of her wet and dripping . He then went down to those cums which turned her on even more. 

'Jaejoong ah.. I cant wait anymore.. i want more.. en.. enter me...!!' Mira moaned loudly and ordered him to enter her.

He too, couldnt wait any longer, plunge his into her wet .

'Uh!! Jaejoong ah! It feels so good..' Mira moaned with pleasure as he's entered her.

Jaejoong groaned as he pulled it out slowly and entered her again. He went on faster and faster till both of them were at their limit. 

' with me..' Jaejoong moaned and both of them unleashed their essence.

After few more rounds, both of them grew tired and lie flat next to each other.

'Ah.. Oppa.. You're so good ..' Mira said as she snuggled beside Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smirked and closed his eyes.

Mira smile and closed her eyes too. It was the best night for her.. until she hear the last sentence that Jaejoong's about to say ..

 

'Good night.. My lovely Una~'