Threatened

You're Back Again.

'Yah! Hyung! Where did you go last night?!' Changmin shot a confuse look at Jaejoong as he walked into the house.

'Huh? Last night... Don't talk about it... Why would you even want to know?' Jaejoong frowned as he walked to the couch and dropped himself on it.

'Hyung... uh ....' Changmin didn't know how to talk about the matter that he had just knew.

Just then, Yunho walked into the room and went right to Jaejoong and threw him a packet of papers.

'What the were you thinking?' Yunho scowled and stared at Jaejoong.

'What..?' Jaejoong frowned from the sudden atmosphere and open up the packaging. The papers in it were... photographs, of him and mira.. in the lift.. in the hotel room.

'..' Jaejoong crushed one of the photo in his hand and threw the entire packaging into the fireplace. He then stomped towards the telephone and dialed Mira's number.

'Oh! Oppa ~ Annyeonghasaeyoh ~' Mira said bubbly through the phone.

'Cut out the acting. What the are you doing?' Jaejoong shouted into the phone.

'Yah ~ Oppa ~ Why are you raising your voice at me ~' Mira smirked. 'I can do more then that..'

'. What do you want?' Jaejoong growled.

'Me..? I. want. you!' Mira said in a seductive tone and hung up.

' this .' Jaejoong slammed the phone onto the table and shuffled his hair in annoyance. 

'Hyung.. whats going on?' Changmin ask curiously.

Jaejoong dropped back to the couch and close his eyes. He had to tell Yunho and Changmin everything.

'That ing spiked me and had with me. Now she wants more..' Jaejoong frowned, thinking back to what he had done last night.

'What?! Mira.. spiked you?' Yunho was shock that Mira had that side of her.

'Then ... what is she going to do now?' Changmin asked in concern.

'I have no ing idea..' Jaejoong said and just then, his phone vibrated.

 

'From Mira:

Oppa! How you feeling right now? You should have drank the coffee before you left ~

Oh by the way, come to school tomorrow okay? ^^

Can't wait to see you ~ <3

 

PS. I guess you've seen the pictures right?

Yunho-shi and Changmin-shi should be honoured, they are the only people who know our little secret ~

But if you don't come.. get prepared for what i'll do.'

 

Changmin shivered after looking at the message. Who would have know that this member of Angel Wings, a best friend of Una would actually do this kind of thing.

'Hyung, what are you going to do now?' Changmin ask.

'Not gonna give a about that .' Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went back to his room.

 

On the next, Jaejoong did not go to school as per normal. As for Mira, she was dissapointed and furious, thinking that Jaejoong wasn't afraid of what she might do next. After school ended, she hurriedly went home and went straight to her computer. After about half an hour, she picked up her phone and sent a text to Jaejoong.

 

'From Mira:

Yah ~~~ Oppa ~~~ How could you do this to me!

I guess oppa need a punishment! <3

Come to school tomorrow okay? ^^

I'll be waiting for you ~ '

Jaejoong frowned as he read the message. After reading, he scrolled down and saw a link attached to the message. He opened the link and it was the school forum page. On top of the page was a title, 'Mira and Jaejoong caught smooching.' 

'What the ..' Jaejoong gripped onto his phone and continue scrolling down. There were images of them making out in the lift and entering the hotel room. He slammed his phone shut and threw it with all his force, onto the ground.

Just then, Changmin budge into the room, looking all sweaty and panting.

'Hyung! The.. The whole neighbourhood knows!' Changmin told Jaejoong that the news of him and Mira dating had spreaded very quickly and people are hunting for a statement.

'Yah.. You have to clear up this mess yourself.' Yunho appeared at the door and frowned as he look at the pictures with his phone.

'Argh.. What does she wants..' Jaejoong growled.